Page 392 of 513 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402442492 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 5121
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah honestly these last few weeks it's been so hard to pull myself out of the sheets most days.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I feel like I need a month off. Really unwind, really refresh, and then start back in again.

Administrator

Really it's not that. There's been some personal issues I've been dealing with outside of work and internet. Quite a few actually. Even includes a lot of those pains I've had coming back again in the chest. Similar feelings, but not as severe as it was when it was happening. Still worrisome though and bothers me. Sure there's online issues too. A few, but not like anything can be done about that myself.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Yeah, last night, I had a dream that I ate at a restaurant, didn't have my wallet, and the staff was getting all indignant on me that I couldn't pay and they didn't let me leave. Somehow, after a little panic and considering all my opinions, I realized "hey, this is a dream, beam me out of this!" Worked in seconds. Best exit strategy right there. XD

But how I was able to flag it as a dream considering a situation like that could have totally happened... I have no idea.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, last night, I had a dream that I ate at a restaurant, didn't have my wallet, and the staff was getting all indignant on me that I couldn't pay and they didn't let me leave. Somehow, after a little panic and considering all my opinions, I realized "hey, this is a dream, beam me out of this!" Worked in seconds. Best exit strategy right there. XD

But how I was able to flag it as a dream considering a situation like that could have totally happened... I have no idea.
    Happens to me all the time during nightmares. I suddenly just realize the situation is likely a dream and wake up. Weirdest thing but it works.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Honestly I wish I had more dreams....or at least could remember them better. Cause I don't remember them or don't have them all too often anymore.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Dreams for me are definitely a dice roll. Some of them are great, some of them are kind of ordinary, and others are on the lousy side. A bunch of them are kind of weird, too. But weird in an enjoyable way. Like yeah, that couldn't ever happen in real life, but that makes them interesting.

I've had a few dreams where I was an Emolga. Words can't describe how awesome those were! XD Even the one where I was an Emolga at my office was totally cool. I was gliding in the hallway right outside the cafeteria (it's weird, the location scenery was totally EXACT to how it is in real life that it was unmistakable). But yeah, a TON of my dreams end up having Pokemon references.

Administrator

Ha, if I were a Pikachu at work. Well I think people would abuse me. Being able to keep charge on batteries that hardly seem to work. Though I couldn't move super heavy stuff in that small body. Unless of course you want it broken xD. Iron tail that thing off the shelf or across the floor. That'd work out just fine. ^^;

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Most of my job involves doing work on a computer, so considering Emolga still has paws and can still probably type and use a mouse, I might not get a free pass out of it if I want to keep getting paid. And yeah, I'd still be capable of attending meetings. Aww man...

However, the commute to work would be way more interesting (definitely couldn't drive anymore, but who would want to when you can fly?)! Though carrying my laptop would be pretty hard now. Don't think I'd be to able glide in the air with that thing on my back. I guess I'd have to do all my work off of a tablet or something smaller and lighter like that. The smaller keyboard would probably work better for me anyway.

Administrator

I mean you wouldn't be able to communicate very well right? You'd have to type everything out or write it down...unless we somehow had the ability to speak English still xD. Yeah Pikachu has the five digits and paws too. So makes braving things easier, but not so much the bigger things.

That's true. Diving would be....interesting to see trying to happen, but way too dangerous.

The time is upon us...