Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
I'm still on the fence about it but part of me really wants to get it. Especially because of a certain new pokemon (who's no replacement for my top 3, but very good).
I feel the same way. But for me the big negative against wanting to get it is the fact that they also cut out several moves, with two of them being decent coverage for Jolteon. Would have maybe been able to overlook that if Jolteon had at least gotten something new to make up for the loss of
Spoiler:
Signal Beam and Hidden Power
but nope! Literally the only semi-reliable coverage it has left is Shadow Ball and Hyper Voice. Everything else is either physical moves or useless gimmicks like Stored Power, Copycat and Weather Ball. And that made me so angry when I found out because Jolteon has been a staple on my semi-competitive (i.e. facilities like Battle Mansion/Tree) teams for YEARS and now they made it borderline-useless. And I can't let that go. Honestly it almost makes me wish they had just cut out Jolteon from the game entirely: if they were gonna treat it THIS badly, what's the point of it even being in the game?