Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

I drew this fella for my boss at Wal-Mart. It's the symbol of the horde from World of Warcraft made up of skulls. While it isn't exactly Pokémon related art, I figure someone on this forum plays WoW and would appreciate it. xD
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I don't know anything about WOW but that looks really cool! I also love the banner you made for SF. :)
    GCEA

I love that horde drawing! It's super cool. :3 I have a thing for skulls. x3 I don't play WoW but it's cool anyway. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I love that horde drawing! It's super cool. :3 I have a thing for skulls. x3 I don't play WoW but it's cool anyway. xD
    Xanthe, you spoil me with your compliments. <3
    Paired with Jessu
    ~

lel. <3 Maybe you deserve it, Caleb. ;]

I approve of the overwhelming red theme of your artworks, but they could only be improved with the addition of Groudon.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    I approve of the overwhelming red theme of your artworks, but they could only be improved with the addition of Groudon.
    Well, thank you, Maxie. I genuinely appreciate your compliment. Groudon is truly awesome, in the truest definition of the word. As an artist I am obliged to create art for all comers. I also know a thing or two about stomping a hole in Team Aqua. I've lead a team to their defeat just recently, in fact. However, if I had not chosen to oppose Aqua to prove what my team could accomplish, I would have been in their ranks helping to conquer the WAR. That is why I chose to side with them this day. As an artist, my brush is as much yours as it is for anyone else. However, in any other aspect, Maxie, Team Aqua will have me, and because of that... Team Magma will only know defeat. For Aqua's greatest threat is now their most trusted ally.

But for real. Thanks compliments, bro.
    Paired with Jessu
    ~

Speaking of which!

@Archie

I have created my own banner for Team Aqua, and I am willing to make graphics for anyone a part of Team Aqua!
    Paired with Jessu
    ~

/didn't see a form so I'm gonna c&p which some changes from my request for Sarah.

Size: 200x550 or 150x500, or whatever size similar is best for you.
    Image: Female Aqua grunt, and a Sealeo. You can probably find a better Sealeo picture than I ever could so I'll leave you with that. For the grunt, I would like it if all of the Aqua logo on her headband was visible/not cropped out and down to her at least some of her tights being included (a bit more so than is in my current sig; I want a blue stripe and maybe another white layer to be visible to really how off her stripey pirate-ness. If you need to crop off a little bit of her head to make it fit, feel free, as long as the entire Aqua logo is intact.
    Text: smaller: "Pokemon, people, all life depends on the sea" larger: "Team Aqua" in whatever edgy font looks best. Team Aqua is too shameless with their sea legs to use calligraphy!
    Other: If it would look good/better to have the Sealeo to the left of the Grunt, that'd be swell. If not then don't worry about it. c:

Thanks in advance fellow Aqua laddy!

Quote Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
    /didn't see a form so I'm gonna c&p which some changes from my request for Sarah.

You don't see a form because I don't normally do requests. <3

I really don't see anything wrong with Sarah's banner, but I will do it all the same. xD
    Paired with Jessu
    ~