Thread: TH24's Art Hub

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

TH24's Art Hub

Hi, I'm Rachel! Welcome to my humble art corner! =)

I am very excited to start posting some more recent art creations that I have been working on over the past few years! Since my time on the old PE2K forum, I have slowly ventured away from traditional artwork and have moved on towards the wonderful world of digital art. I still very much love the Pokémon series.. it's the main subject that I tend to draw. However, I do occasionally dabble into other fan art categories, which you will also see here. You might also see some more original artwork from time to time as well.

For now I will probably end up posting drawings from a while back, and slowly work up towards some newer pieces. But I have lots of fun artwork that I would love to share with you all, and I hope to keep this thread going for as long as possible. Nowadays I am a pretty active drawer, so I'll do my best to supply a steady stream of artwork when I can!

Thanks for viewing and I hope you enjoy!

= = =

Spoiler:
    Shown below are some drawings from a few years ago:

Sidewindin'

= = =

Sparky kiss

= = =

The Dark Messenger
    Diabolos from Final Fantasy XI!

Current tools: Photoshop CS6 - Wacom Cintiq 22HD

(As a side note: More recent artwork will display an updated watermark than the ones shown above. JA-punkster is my current username over on Deviantart.)
    Last edited by TotodileHop24; 11-16-2018 at 01:55 AM.

- Keep trying - Keep smiling - Keep climbing -

2. This post has been liked by: