Thread: TH24's Art Hub

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by TotodileHop24 View Post
    That's very true! Fortunately my commissioners have all been really great and understanding throughout the entire process. What I do though to help is provide each client a WIP sketch at the start so that I can give them a pretty clear picture as to what the final product will look like. I'm also able to make minor changes even after the commission is completed if they so choose. But having artistic freedom is really great in that it is less stressful in the long run for us artists.

I would love to draw for you someday though! I just finished up a large batch of commissions and so I would like to take a long break and work on my own projects. But I'll see if I can take a couple here in the future - thanks for your interest! =)

Posting a quick sketch below - I want to try and do more sketches/doodles this year!

@Arrow-Jolteon >v<

Spoiler:
    Yeah it's good to have those who are understanding. I've heard stories from artists who get commissioners who are so picky. Some to the point they wait until it's totally finished to say "they want the whole thing redone or changed" and....no. I typically don't ever have a clear cut idea. So I let the artist have more free reigns. Can make it all the better too! Surprise them!

Yeah rest in between is always preferable. Don't need to push yourself as I've seen to some other artists. Thought I would at least mention it for a possible chance some day when the time came! You totally deserve it! Your art is remarkable! Just breath taking really!

Even this "quick" sketch of this Jolteon is amazing! So adorable and cute! >u<

Thanks for sharing your amazing work with us all!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

2. This post has been liked by: