Thread: Le Music Face

You know, that place you find the legendary pokemon at.

Le Music Face

So what do you do to get music that is stuck in your head out?
    I've recently gotten a few terrible songs stuck in my head because the place I work plays the same music over and over again, now I can't get this music out...

I've already used the traditional ways like listening to a different song or sticking a plunger by your ear and plunging the song out of your head. I even rinsed my mind with water!

Any tips on getting it out of my mind?

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I usually hum the original intro music from Pokemon Red and Blue. It's gets everything out of my head, for some reason.
    GCEA

I usually just listen to another song that I would prefer to have in my head instead. xD Or just another general song.

~SF.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Haha I am different to you people. Being a musician who performs often, I rely on having songs stuck in my head. I will listen to a song non stop while I need to know it. Then once I need another knew I will listen to that haha

XD Yeah but sometimes you get that really annoying one in your head that's like...the ONLY one you wouldn't want in your head. XD It frustrates the hell outta ya until you can kick it out.

~SF.

You know, that place you find the legendary pokemon at.
    I hope you, The operator standing by, get What does the Fox say stuck in your head.

That way whenever you try to perform you'll sing that instead of some other song.

Leaning Towards Solace Necromancer's Avatar
    Usually what works for me is to listen to old favourite songs of mine that I enjoy having stuck in my head.

Senior Moderator

"It's a Small World", the Fraggle Rock theme, or the "Gimmie a break" Kit Kat bar jingle work for me

I don't really get annoying songs stuck in my head. I have a much worse affliction. I get commercial jingles stuck in my mind. "Stacy's mom has got it goin' on" "1-800 State Auto, I know you got me covered everywhere I go - State Auto" and the likes.