Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Memories from PE2k?

Was thinking about the pe2k days, and realized that PXR is 5 years old, and I have barely heard a whisper of PE2k in ages.

So for the veterans who came from pe2k, what memories do you have?

I joined when I was 12 (12 years ago), and here is what I remember...

I remember posting all these fake ways to get legendary Pokemon that I had heard of but never tried (In fire red, you could get Celebi by going into berry forest, and triggering a hidden dungeon opening by cutting all of the grass...), and @Pokemon Trainer Sarah replying to the threads, always with something nice and encouraging, even though anybody with half a brain could tell it was fake (I was twelve...)).

I remember when it was pretty dead and @Suicune's Fire abused her mod powers to mess with me by changing the names of all the threads I made in her section...

I remember doing WFL and being convinced @Rival Max had it in for me, because it seemed like every time he was official of one of my posts something bad would happen XD To the point where I went and read through all the threads to see how often bad stuff happened to other people from his posts compared to the other officials... (Sorry JD...)

I remember getting my first (and only) infraction from @Neo Emolga because in the serious discussion section in a thread about the BP Oil Spill, I comment "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Spongebob Squarepants! Who died in an Oil Spill, 'cause of BP? Spongebob Squarepants!" I felt pretty ashamed for a few weeks after that...

I remember being about 17, and meeting @Midnight Sun and deciding we'd join WFL together. Except we started during some event where everyone was pulled into some other world, and all the threads for nearby routes were locked, so we were stuck in the first town with nothing to do, until Pokemon Trainer Sarah made up a side quest to keep us occupied, that involved letting us in to Route 1. However I get the feeling she didn't tell the other officials, because I had angry officials contacting me asking me how the hell I got into Route 1 when the thread was closed...

Will post more as I remember...

2. This post has been liked by: