growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Happy Holidays and Staff Promotions!

Hi all! We just wanted to thank you all for being a part of PXR in the last year. Whether you were here from the start or you joined us in the last few weeks, we're glad you're part of our family! PXR was created to be a haven for Pokemon fans to share their work and ideas and enjoy Pokemon together. We pride ourselves on being a friendly and welcoming community and are honoured to have been able to welcome those from PokeStadium and PokePavillion who lost their internet home, as many of us also lost our home at PE2K. Like PokeStadium, PE2K sadly closed its doors this year. It seemed quite sudden to many of us, and it's truly sad that our old home is gone. But we are also very lucky that Harry created this place for us before we lost our old one, which allowed many of us to stay together and form this new community. PE2K and PokeStadium may be gone, but we will never forget all the friends and memories that were made there.

2013 was about new beginnings and 2014 will be all about growth for us. We hope to strengthen the bonds we have with each other and also welcome many new members to PXR. We want to become a place to share art, writing and ideas, a place to find trade and battle partners and a fun and safe place for everyone to enjoy Pokemon! In order to work towards these goals, we have made some changes to our staff.

First, I would like to congratulate Judge Joseph Dredd on his promotion to administrator. Judge Joseph Dredd's passion for PE2K kept many of us going when hope seemed lost, and he has brought the same dedication to PXR, where he is constantly working to improve the forum for everyone and make everyone feel welcome. He will be focusing on creating events for all of us to enjoy, so if you ever have any ideas or need some help running something, he's the man to ask.

Secondly, I would like to welcome back Shaymin as an administrator. Shaymin is extremely enthusiastic and full of great ideas, so it's wonderful to have her back with us. She will be focusing on organising staff and will be the go-to person for any moderators needing help. She will also ensure we always have enough moderators to keep the forum running smoothly.

Thank you to everyone who made PXR great this year! We look forward to seeing you all around in the new year and I'm sure we have many new adventures to come! Have a safe and happy holiday season and may all your dreams come true!

-PXR Forum Staff
    GCEA

Congrats to Dredd and welcome back, Shaymin! Let's hope for another fantastic year of building up the forum and meeting new friends!

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!