Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    xD Okay, sure thing.

Ooh nice. :3 I like the devamp, although it needs to look crappier. XDD More black dithering and some coloured outlines in unfitting places, lol. As for the normal sprite, I think the light shading above the lip makes it look like it has a bit of a moustache happening, and there should probably be some shading in the eyes. Overall it just needs a bit more shading and some straighter outlines. See on the left (our left) arm where the lines go out in a little triangle and it makes it look like there's a small spike? You should smooth that out so it's cleaner, and same with the random one pixel on the top of the left eye. Sometimes you need to adjust the lines for a sprite, rather than just going with what the 3D model looked like.

Nice, though. ;3

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Thanks, I read your suggestions, and have created Froakie V2.0.

Also, i devamped Metagross again. This time i devamped it to G/S/C instead of R/B/Y. Not as good as the last one.

No work! O: I love the new one! It's great. The devamp looks better too, although you missed the colour on its left foot. xD You missed the pixel on top of its eye though, and I decided to show you how to correct/smooth out/round some of the other lines. Here you go:

All the red areas were adjusted very slightly to show you how you can get a cleaner round shape. :D Apart from that, awesome job!

And the metagross looks SICK! I love the way you've done it. It's practically perfect. C: Great job.

~SF.

GCEA Staff

Alright, my internet was down for a few days, and i wanted to do sprites... Hours of uninspiring boredom, along with limited fusing resources led to this... abomination....

Not for the faint of heart.
    Spoiler:

But... it gets worse. After that i decided it wasn't enough to have created a three headed Onix shooting out from a Dialga's neck.

Spoiler:

I wish i could have said it ended there.... But it got worse. The following image is far more horrifying than any sprite ever should be. Please proceed with caution.

Spoiler:

It's official. By the year 2015 we will all be ruled by a race of giant rock creatures.

EDIT: I completely forgot! RIGHT before my internet died I attempted a revamp. Didn't have enough time to post it before my internet died. Here it is.

Last edited by Dragon Master Mike; 02-05-2014 at 07:39 PM.

GCEA Staff

more sprites! These were for the shiny event.

This was just a bunch of trial and error of different pokemon that fit the requirements until I found working combo's

As I said about this one in the contest thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master View Post

I took the aproach of using different pokemon to represent different people from PXR. Its a pretty simple fusion, but I couldn't think of any other representations that would work. If I think of anything else I will add it. The bulbasaur represents two people: Bulbasaur (the person who got me to join PXR in the first place) and Hkim. The Flareon. Take one guess (Hint: It's Suicune's Fire). I was also going to add a pokemon to represent Achilles, and potentially also one to represent Elbub or someone else from ASB, but I couldn't think of any good pokemon that would fit in the fusion and represent them.

LOL THOSE WEIRD ONIX SPRITES. XD I think they're amusing.

The revamp...I'm confused. Is it the Silver sprite? It doesn't really look like it; it looks like you made it smaller and more pixellated so it's harder to see some of the detail. The head is also a weird shape and it's hard to make anything out. xD This is the silver sprite:

They look completely different.

I can't comment on the contest sprites because I'm a judge. x)

GCEA Staff

SF. I think I am completely doing it wrong XD

More sprites. This one was for the random contest.

I actually prefer the following version, but I entered the above version because it had to have something to do with valentines day, so I colored it pink.

Had a few others, but they mostly sucked.
    Last edited by Dragon Master Mike; 02-21-2014 at 11:57 AM.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Drowzee already creeps me out, but that is scary! :O I like the Yellow/Brown one better too!
    GCEA

I LOVE THOSE DROWZEE. ALSO. THIS THING. I CANNOT GET OVER IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master View Post
    SOMETHING ABOUT IT SPEAKS TO ME. XD

~SF.