Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

(((`\_Dragon's Keep_/`)))>>>Char's Gallery

Expect a better intro in the future--I'm totally doing this on a whim, but I figured it was about time I got around to posting some of my work here~!

I specialize in GIMP--edits, mostly, such as banners and what-have you--and needless to say I freakin' love that program. But occasionally I'll pick up a sketch pad. Heck, I've even tried my hand in spriting, though not too seriously. Below you'll find examples of all my work!

...Yep. That's all I got fer ya. Go crazy. Note that this isn't a shop, but you can use one of my banners if you'd like--just ask me first! Maybe someday I might open to requests. Maybe. Anyway, I hope you enjoy~!

::BANNERS::
    From newest to oldest...

Spoiler:

::TRADITIONAL ART::

Spoiler:

My X Pokemon Gizmo and Draco

My GCEA Pokemon Shasta :3

FEDORA Char

The Master Sword

Fan-created Keyblade: Hopeful Heart

Nuzlocke Concept

::OTHER::
    Spoiler:

GCEA Rival, Declan Banks

GCEA Character Aidan

Ninetales Umbreon fusion

Shadow Lugia (XD001)

Shadow Regigigas

Freddie

What I wished Shiny Tauros looked like

Spoiler:

Fantasy Map
    Spoiler:

Fan-created Regional Map

Spoiler:

Digital Fan-created Keyblade

Fakemon--Absol Dragon Evolution

Last edited by FedoraChar; 04-05-2015 at 05:56 AM.

2. This post has been liked by:

I'm so glad you made this thread to share your work. It's full of talent! :) It really made me get a bit emotional about GIMP, I used GIMP for a long time but have been using Photoshop CS6 for the past couple of months and have forgotten how amazing GIMP is. I should probably open it up and mess around with it again soon, although people always say it's hard to use I always tell them it's worth it. It may be a bit less user friendly but the possibilities with it are endless!

I really adore your banner style, and it's overwhelming to see so many awesome ones in one place! I look forward to seeing more. By the way your Absol Dragon evolution is marvelous, as an Absol fan I am fairly critical of fan made evolutions but that one is fantastic. Good job, Char.

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

Hey, thank you Absol! :D GIMP really is awesome, and you should whip it out again x3 I've tried Photoshop but it confuses me to no end... (lol I always thought GIMP was more user-friendly, but that's just me xD) But it really is amazing what you can create out of these programs :)

And again, thanks! :D I hope I didn't scare anyone with just how much I have on here ^^' I've been making banners for a good while now, so... It's just kinda added up ^^' And yeah, I made up that Absol evolution (Solgon) for a Role-play a while back, actually :D It was pretty fun, and I'm glad you like it! ^^

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

New Addition! :D Inspired by Chuggaaconroy's newest Let's Play!

(Just noticed the awkward lines left over from erasing... HAHAHA WOW. POP-OUT BANNERS ARE HARD. I'll fix that later xD)

I'll probably add text to this one later--but as you could probably tell from my other work... text is something I struggle with xD If you have any suggestions... feel free to give them ^^'

Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

It's been a while since I've uploaded anything--but I did make this one piece:

Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

7. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

That looks awesome Char! Nice colours and I really like the effects on the right-hand side!
    '
    I don't know how I missed this thread before but WOW! You have so many awesome banners! It's nostalgic looking back on all the event banners you've made. xD I really love the Kyurem banner. :D
    GCEA

Your banners are beautiful, Char! O: You should definitely join The 721!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    That looks awesome Char! Nice colours and I really like the effects on the right-hand side!
    '
    I don't know how I missed this thread before but WOW! You have so many awesome banners! It's nostalgic looking back on all the event banners you've made. xD I really love the Kyurem banner. :D
    Thank you! :D I've been in a Metriod kick as of late, and I really wanted to make something to catch Samus' bad-sauce-ness (also, I threw in a Ridley somewhere in there too :D)

Aw, thanks! :D The Kyurem one is one of my personal favorites, too ^^ Glad you liked them! :D And right? Some of the event banners could have been better, but I did like the way the sprite ones turned out x3

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Your banners are beautiful, Char! O: You should definitely join The 721!
    Oh, right! I remember doing some of that back at Pe2k--although that was waaaaay back when I first started doing banners xD Some of my entries were less than... great. But I should sign up again! ^^ It'd be fun :D Might have to wait till after November, though ^^'

Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Yis, after November it is! XD No stress, no pressure. It'd be great to have you aboard. :]

Welp, haven't posted here in a while, but I wanted to share a few things with you guys:

FIRST--A Majora's Mask Wallpaper to celebrate the game's release! :D Feel free to use it!

SECOND--Kingdom Hearts Propaganda I made for the Wayfinders club :3
    Spoiler:

Ver. 1

Ver. 2

LASTLY--Some old wallpapers I meant to share forever ago but forgot. These would be for Fire Emblem: Awakening--like I said above, feel free to use them! ^^

Ver 1

Ver 2

Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose