Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Still loving your tcg pixel overs! Vulpix and Geodude are especially gorgeous!
    GCEA

Been a whiilllleee...

Been making a lot of hi-res stuff.

asdfasjfojsdfladsjkfs that's a lot

Also some of these:

That's all!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

3. This post has been liked by:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I love the TCG Greninja!!
    GCEA

Thank you! That one was a pain. xD

Finished these last night during the stream:

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

So lately I've been working with a team for a Pokemon fan game called Cinder and Foam. Great, fantastic game so far. Demo's getting close to being finished.
    Among all the crap that's been going on an off lately, it's been a beautiful experience working with wonderful people. It feels like I'm part of some sort of really silly family. :P

We'e bringing back berries and berry tags, and as such, I've been working on berry sprites. Have to JPEG these just for safety reasons, but I still want to show them off.

A few more, before I have to leave:

------------

7. This post has been liked by:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Those berries are perfect, nice work Speed! You'll have to let us know when the game is out!

Loving that Farfetch'd. :D
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    We'e bringing back berries and berry tags, and as such, I've been working on berry sprites. Have to JPEG these just for safety reasons, but I still want to show them off.

Did that destroy you from the inside out? Did that tear your innards from their resting place and tie them in knots? Did you start bleeding sorrow for the lost quality? Did your eyes roll to the back of your head while you foamed at the mouth? Did your muscles seize up and your eye begin to twitch?

Just wondering. That's what would have happened to me. I feel your pain. <3

But in all seriousness, I really do like those berries. A lot! I think (I THINK) I like the berries with the thick black outlines the most, probably because they're stylised and cool. c: Your POs are amazing as all hell like usual, and I especially have a fondness for that mareep! (Or "macreep" as sometimes my brothers and I refer to them; in Pokemon Channel, there's a "guess what this pokemon is" game and as a trick answer, it said "macreep" which my brother accidentally selected one time. Good story.)

Perf as always. <3

10. This post has been liked by:

Hahah, nah. Once the demo is released I'll reveal the first 0 berries since they'll already be implemented into a published version of the game...so assuming a certain couple of sleazy pokemon fan game devs DO take these for their own game, illegally, then there will be a timestamp to prove that it was for CF.

Thanks a bunch you guys! I'm also kinda excited because I'm going to be reopening commissions soon.

------------

So lately I've been working with a team for a Pokemon fan game called Cinder and Foam. Great, fantastic game so far. Demo's getting close to being finished.
    Among all the crap that's been going on an off lately, it's been a beautiful experience working with wonderful people. It feels like I'm part of some sort of really silly family. :P

A few more, before I have to leave:

...I thought we were part of your family too...here...in...PxR D:

BUT nonetheless, lovely batch of work, Speedy. :'3 Nintendo should hire you, I mean most of our local talents are so much MUCH more better than what they have or bring. I still remember when Black and White were released and I was like ;_; at the new Pokemon sprites.

Keep soaring higher, Speedy! One day, you will make us, YOUR FIRST FAMILY soooooo proud <3

ps: That mareep is very cute, like it wants to put up a fight with a Charizard or something.
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Hahah, nah. Once the demo is released I'll reveal the first 0 berries since they'll already be implemented into a published version of the game...so assuming a certain couple of sleazy pokemon fan game devs DO take these for their own game, illegally, then there will be a timestamp to prove that it was for CF.

Thanks a bunch you guys! I'm also kinda excited because I'm going to be reopening commissions soon.
    I'm so interested in it! How curious. c: And yes, timestamps are incredibly handy for that type of thing.

No worries! :D Hooray commissions! What were your numbers like in the past? (People, not money. xD)