Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Here's another small handful.

A Beedrill QC

Silver Meganium

And a trial run for Hi-Res Pokemon Crystal animations!

Also, I'm going to start a stream soon. I'm going to animate Oshawott's BW Hi-Res sprites and want to show you guys how I do that!
    https://picarto.tv/SpeedXaaa

Oshawott animation WIP!

@Chakramaster @Lunar Latias

(Wanted to show you how it's looking so far since you were in the stream xD )
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 03-07-2016 at 03:17 AM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

2. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Oh I love the Flaaffy animation. :D

And that Oshawott you were doing in the stream is looking pretty good! You're so awesome, Sarah. Want to make a sprite avi for me?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Here's another small handful.

A Beedrill QC

Silver Meganium

And a trial run for Hi-Res Pokemon Crystal animations!

Also, I'm going to start a stream soon. I'm going to animate Oshawott's BW Hi-Res sprites and want to show you guys how I do that!
    https://picarto.tv/SpeedXaaa

Oshawott animation WIP!

@Chakramaster @Lunar Latias

(Wanted to show you how it's looking so far since you were in the stream xD )
    It looks to be coming along really well even though it's mostly colors right now lol. Yeah, I wasn't even supposed to work tonight, but someone needs tonight off and I was the go-to guy to replace him and I didn't mind either....but I didn't know so many others were gonna call out tonight either....oh man..xD

Anyway back on topic. I'll be sure to catch your next stream for sure Speed! Love getting to watch these actually be made!

Spoiler:
    maybe one day I'll get to see you make a Pikachu one xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Gah, finally finished the thing! Looking back, this took me way longer than it should have. xD Then again people at work did keep pestering me, OTL

And thanks guys! I'm sure one day I'll get around to making one for Pikachu. I guess time will tell! c:

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

6. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Well work can do that at times =3. Nothing we can really do about it than to deal with it and move on. Anyway, it looks fantastic! It really turned out great! Last I saw from what you posted I was thinking that's where you were done for the night. I guess not. Either well the final version looks really well done!

Haha I know it'll come in time, Sarah. I really like watching ANY of these being made so don't worry about it. I just like messing/joking around with the whole "Pikachu" thing sometimes xD. Also wait, were you still streaming when I made that post last night? Nothing showed up when I checked it on my phone.

With my luck, whenever you do get to Pikachu I'll be at work =3 lol

The time is upon us...

Thanks! Last one for now, then I'm working on more QC stuff. Not a big fan of this one tbh.

------------

More of these lil' ones done!

------------

Administrator

I forgot how the Bulbasaur animated sprite looked a little awkward.

At least you got the Clafairy one to work right? I remember you were finding it a little difficult in places. It looks great now though! The Pikachu and others as well look amazing!

The time is upon us...

11. This post has been liked by:

Hey there! So I got hooked on Slime Rancher the other day.

I was playing around a little bit, here. Obviously Slimes are very simple in design, so I wanted to really emphasize on the shading. I went for a mix between the official style and a soft, anti-aliased look.

I really didn't care about the colors in this much...the Puddle and Pink have 15, but the Phosphor has 25!
    Figured since most slimes are monochrome, I'd have a little fun with that. I actually did try hue-shifting like I usually do, but it doesn't actually work for this soft style. Had fun with anti-aliasing here, as you can tell with the Phosphor slime. Lawl

------------

Cool, Speedy! O: I love the style. The lighting on the bottom the lip looks especially good. :] I have never heard of that game before but those slimes are super cute. c: