Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Here's that shouting one!
    @Suicune's Fire: Oh god. I think Salazzle took me around 3 to 3.5 hours to finish the whole set? And this one took somewhere around 1.5 to 2 hours.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post

@Suicune's Fire: Oh god. I think Salazzle took me around 3 to 3.5 hours to finish the whole set? And this one took somewhere around 1.5 to 2 hours.
    Aww thank you! He's so forceful. He's screaming at you Xanthe. You made him mad.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

3. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I mean I forgot to initially because I was so excited. And I actually think in the context it was being use it might have been correct? It also might have been an extra emphasis that it was he speaking and not I, because I don't type like that.

Yess the happy ones are great.
    XD All good. Yeah I have no idea. Lel

They are. xD

LOLOL yep, I did make him mad. huehue

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post

I LOVE THE SHOUTING ONE. It's so expressive even though there are just eyes. xD

THAT'S IT?!?! That's so quick! You do them so quickly! o.o You're seriously amazing. :3c They look so official.

5. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    XD All good. Yeah I have no idea. Lel

They are. xD

LOLOL yep, I did make him mad. huehue

I LOVE THE SHOUTING ONE. It's so expressive even though there are just eyes. xD

THAT'S IT?!?! That's so quick! You do them so quickly! o.o You're seriously amazing. :3c They look so official.
    QUICK ARE YOU KIDDING ME THAT WAS LIKE 3 STRAIGHT HOURS OF WORKINGGGGG

nololjk. I honestly should have gotten up to take a break at some point. ;p

GOOD. That is exactly what I was going for! Since the only way Mimikyu can express itself (to us, anyway, without lifting its sheet and killing us all) are its eyes. :D Plus the background helps a lot.

I wish someone else had a Alola Pokemon so I could make them a set. Let's see...guess I'll pick a non-Alolan anyway! I'm on a roll and want to start on more tomorrow. Eeny-meeny-miney,mo...

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

SO YOU'RE THE ONE DOING THESE AMAZING THINGS OMG I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THESE ARE INCREDIBLY AWESOME AND FOR THE LONGEST TIME I WAS WONDERING WHERE THESE INCREDIBLE PORTRAIT THINGS WERE COMING FROM AND NOW AHAHAHAHA IT'S PERFECTLY CLEAR AND YET AGAIN YOU GRACE US WITH YOUR GODLY SKILLS AND TALENTS WITH THIS STUFF.

When I first saw those in the Stalkers chat thread, I was like "are those incredible things the creation of Speed?" YUUUUPPPPP. CONFIRMED.

My jaw hurts from hanging too much. XD

8. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    SO YOU'RE THE ONE DOING THESE AMAZING THINGS OMG I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THESE ARE INCREDIBLY AWESOME AND FOR THE LONGEST TIME I WAS WONDERING WHERE THESE INCREDIBLE PORTRAIT THINGS WERE COMING FROM AND NOW AHAHAHAHA IT'S PERFECTLY CLEAR AND YET AGAIN YOU GRACE US WITH YOUR GODLY SKILLS AND TALENTS WITH THIS STUFF.

When I first saw those in the Stalkers chat thread, I was like "are those incredible things the creation of Speed?" YUUUUPPPPP. CONFIRMED.

My jaw hurts from hanging too much. XD
    YES! So I've finally been found out. ;D I'm glad everyone's liking them so much so far! Still trying to find another Pokemon that someone has that at least doesn't have a very established...portrait lineup in the canon games.

Thank you so much!!

------------

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

You're awesome, Speed! I love your Salazzle ones and it's amazing what you did with mimikyu when all you have to work with are eyes. I love the creepy flashing eyes XD
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    You're awesome, Speed! I love your Salazzle ones and it's amazing what you did with mimikyu when all you have to work with are eyes. I love the creepy flashing eyes XD
    I'm glad! Thank you so much.

WIP of Primarina icons for @ninjaskarmory!

Tbh I might just need to go back and make Primarina's head bigger / more zoomed-in. Yeah...think I'm gonna do that tomorrow.
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 02-26-2017 at 04:54 AM.

------------

12. This post has been liked by:

SPEED, THEY LOOK AMAZING. You should tag Corey when you finish them too. c: They look awesome so far. Making the head bigger might be a good idea, but I also think they look fine the way they are now. :D

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    AMAZING. *O* They're all so awesome and official looking! You are seriously a spriting god, Speedy. xD SO AMAZING.

Am I going to be a bother if I ask for a mega Altaria set? xD

15. This post has been liked by: