Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    YES! So I've finally been found out. ;D I'm glad everyone's liking them so much so far! Still trying to find another Pokemon that someone has that at least doesn't have a very established...portrait lineup in the canon games.

Thank you so much!!
    I've got Porygon-Z...lol. :D
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

2. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'm glad you're having fun with this! Everything looks great so far!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Thanks guys! Finally actually...got the inspiration to work on stuff again. Here's the much better and improved ones!

Edit: i think I need to remind myself to make Primarina 3 look more proud. Like bigger smile or something
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 02-28-2017 at 04:14 PM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

5. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Ooooh! Those look really awesome, Speed! I love all of the expressions on them! :D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

They're amazing Speed! You're great at expressions! Can't wait to see them done :D
    GCEA

Thanks guys! Between the silky shading style and anti-aliasing and how rewarding it is to finish a sheet like these, I'm having a lot of fun. I'mma try to do Mega Altaria next for @Chibi Altaria, whenever I feel up to it again. Which...dunno when that could be tbh xD

Even if @ninjaskarmory doesn't end up playing PMD Stalkers or use these icons, I'm honestly totally content. Also tagging @Corey because Primarina.
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 03-01-2017 at 03:38 AM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

9. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Thanks guys! Between the silky shading style and anti-aliasing and how rewarding it is to finish a sheet like these, I'm having a lot of fun. I'mma try to do Mega Altaria next for @Chibi Altaria, whenever I feel up to it again. Which...dunno when that could be tbh xD

Even if @ninjaskarmory doesn't end up playing PMD Stalkers or use these icons, I'm honestly totally content. Also tagging @Corey because Primarina.
    They look so AWESOME!!!

These are crazy amazing. What a cool idea and what an awesome result! :D

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    @Speed-X These portraits are so nice; I'm inspired! Where are you getting the backrgounds for them, if you don't mind my asking? I want to try this out, too!

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Awesome work Speed!!! They're so perfect and official looking!
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    They look so AWESOME!!!

These are crazy amazing. What a cool idea and what an awesome result! :D
    Thanks, Neo! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    @Speed-X These portraits are so nice; I'm inspired! Where are you getting the backrgounds for them, if you don't mind my asking? I want to try this out, too!
    Actually, the backgrounds are all made based on the PSMD games' portrait backgrounds. I have them plain if you'd like to use them! I use this as a reference for what expressions to use; usually for the sake of most characters in the game, I go with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 17, and 18.

The last BG is for the shouting emotion, which I don't usually make but I made an exception since Sloane kinda needed one for Madder, lel. Anyway these are just basic 6-color gradients; the anti-aliasing on the ones with actual markings on them are thanks to use of opacity and layers. I also use two layers (one 50% and one 25%) for the anti-aliasing around the lines.

Thanks Sarah!

------------

14. This post has been liked by: