Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Nah, it's good. By now the lack of comments doesn't really bug me. x] It's almost a miracle to get any comments in an art thread around here nowadays, hahahah. And as usual, thank you so much!

I've really gotten into Pokemon Art Academy lately which has significantly increased my interest in digital painting. So yeah, maybe expect to see a thread for those. Eventually. orz
    Ahaha yeah, it really is. People don't seem to be that interested in much art, unfortunately. D: It's a shame. We should coax a bunch of DeviantART people into coming here. xD Wewt! No worries! 8D

Wow, that's so cool. I only played a bit of that one time, as I don't have it, but that's really cool that it increased your interest! ^v^ If you do post pictures, expect comments from me. ;]

I think I will post those up! In the meantime, have a few more pixel-overs:

I finished Venipede but haven't yet posted it to DA. Been a while since I've been on my old computer on which I do all my pixel art, since it's really starting to fall apart and I've been into digital painting and drawing lately anyhow.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

So here's a couple more of those Hi-Res ones. I'm thinking of starting that old project I had back up. ^^

Edit: Basculin

Last edited by SassySnivy; 12-14-2014 at 12:53 AM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

I wanted to do something in return for all the banners that I've requested from @Pokemon Trainer Sarah. So she mentioned that she'd like a plushie-styled Bulbasaur if I wanted to. So, here it is! Actually had to make sure I was a little more generous with the color count in order to give it a soft, worn appearance.

For having been just a teensy bit rushed at the end (wanted to finish it but I have to go to bed but I swear I still did my best with it xD ), I'm actually pretty satisfied with how it turned out! The shading took the longest. Lineart second-longest, and the preliminary sketch took no more than 5 minutes. Anyway I hope you like it!!! <3

------------

5. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Oh my gosh! That is the most adorable thing!!!! I wish it was real! Thank you so much!!! He will live in my sig :D
    GCEA

7. This post has been liked by:

That bulba is absolutely perfect. Fantastic job. I can't look at it without losing my mind over the cuteness.

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

Thanks, you guys! ^^; I'm glad you like it.

Habitually, I think Dwebble will be next. Then: Scraggy, Sigilyph, Yamask, Tirtouga, Archen, Trubbish, Zorua, Minccino, Gothita, Solosis, Karrablast, Foongus, Frillish, Tynamo, Alomomola, Ferroseed, Klink, Elgyem, Axew, Cubchoo, Shelmet, Stunfisk, Druddigon, Golett, Bisharp, Bouffalant, Rufflet, Vullaby, Heatmor, Durant, and Deino. Crap. For having 31 Basic Unovan Pokemon done...I still have...huh, 31 to go. Interesting.

I really want to start on another one tonight but my pinky finger is aching now, so I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow. Bleh.

Here! Here's some low-res Pokemon I made some time ago, along with a few I've conjured in the last couple of days.

Last edited by SassySnivy; 12-18-2014 at 05:33 AM.

------------

So, guys...where have I been for the past month?

Working on these. You know how GPXPlus has these icons, but the older non-XY versions that look like total crap (and the recoloring jobs don't look much better)? This is what I've been working on: recoloring. Yes, but I plan for these babies to be used. This being said, they aren't transparent yet and/or in their final sizes/dimensions...so bear with me here. Hoping that these will be plenty useful for others. Anyway, this is all of what I have done so far.

It won't take long to download, only 100-ish KB. Also it won't infect your computer. I can assure you that.

And then there's these little cuties:

------------

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have more progress on those shiny icons. Every gen up to Hoenn is 100% complete! Just 3 more to go.

You can find my progress by downloading this ZIP file. And, of course, you're totally free to use these!

------------

12. This post has been liked by:

Well, would you look at this: I finally decided to get up off my lazy butt and finish this thing!

------------