Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I was excited to request until I saw "Any non Gen VI Pokemon". ;n; BUT THE FROAKIE LINE.

Although I'm up for seeing the entire Johto Dex if you feel ambitious, Speedy. XD

2. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

That Torterra looks amazing <3 I'd love to see Archen :D
    GCEA

4. This post has been liked by:

@Papyrus: well, since the Greninja line has been finished by the smogon sprite project (and I've made all the fixes I wanted to make to Frogadier), I can do that one! Also, I'll do the Archen line, too, @Pokemon Trainer Sarah! For now, the rest of the starters:

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Can't wait to see Archen! Piplup is too cute >_< I tried making tiny sprites once and it was SO difficult. You make it seem easy but man, you have my admiration xD
    GCEA

Hahah, thank you! I was recording a process video (because why not?) and to be honest that made me realize just how freaking delicate of a method it is. xD Every pixel matters in pixel art, sure, but this really puts that to the test. Basically, can you show the sufficient amount of detail using fewer pixels? Maybe that's why I have so much fun with it. It's funny, too, because Empoleon was one of the messiest sprites to work with...but pretty much took me the least amount of time over all.

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah: here you go! :o

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

8. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    For the life of me I can't make icons either, so don't worry. xD Hey Speedy, will we get to see the recording? Please please please cause I wanna know how you make them look so awesome when I can't. ;n; lol.

AND OMG I LOVE THE LIL' ARCHEN. <3 It's still one of my favourites!

Experienced Trainer Daughter of Mew's Avatar
    These tiny sprites are making my heart flutter because they're so cute!!!! My maternal instincts are kicking in It never ceases to amaze me how good your sprites are tbh, I love how they're still quite detailed despite being small

asdfasdf thanks so much you guys! Yeah, I love miniature things too so maybe that's another reason why I love doing these. :D THEY'RE. SO. CUTE. So tiny and cute and asdfasdfasdfasdf omg

And I'll post a video or two, whenever I get around to it! For now, here you go, @Papyrus:

Now to work on PP stuff! ONWARDS~

Original sprites by Smogon XY sprite project and blah blah blah

------------

12. This post has been liked by:

whoa these mini things are awesome Speed ; v;
    and you're so fast xD

I havent even touchd my Litten ehad again yet xD
    I started doing lineart for a Litten thingy... I forgot what it was called where you take artwork and turn it into a pixel?

"I vow to make them proud...no matter the cost"
    -GCEA Stats- | -Art Gallery- | -URPG Stats-

Thanks, Sou! I think you're thinking of pixel-overs. xD It's crazy how little time these things take, tbh. ._.

ALL the starters are done. Finally!

------------