Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks you guys! ^^ I've got Flashfire Miltank done now. I'll upload the video before too long.

Progress video
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 01-30-2015 at 05:38 PM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Here! Have some silly little edits before I go to bed. x]

Just doodlin'.

Edit: here, have more. I've been hooked on chocolate lately....
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 02-22-2015 at 05:03 PM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

3. This post has been liked by:

Oh, not to your fancy? Here, have a Dwebble. I wanted to do artsy things but wasn't sure what to do so I decided to finish up this lil' guy.
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 03-05-2015 at 03:20 AM.

------------

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Love the Miltank! Those chocolate Pokemon look so smooth and creamy. XD And Dwebble is perfect as always.

I've been thinking of doing a cross stitch for a friend's birthday. I thought about doing some TCG art, and then I remembered how you made them into pixel art, which is practically perfect for cross stitching! I'm gonna watch your video tonight and hopefully get some tips on making TCG art into pixel art. xD I hope it's easier than it looks! haha. I guess my main concern is not using too many colours if possible.
    GCEA

That sounds really cool! You're always free to use anything from my myriad of TCG pixel-overs. I don't bite xD

Last edited by SassySnivy; 03-05-2015 at 07:57 PM.

------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Here! Have some silly little edits before I go to bed. x]

Just doodlin'.

Edit: here, have more. I've been hooked on chocolate lately....
    I LOVE THESE AND CAN I PLEASE EAT THEM TOO? Dark chocolate is mah fav. <3

Oh, not to your fancy? Here, have a Dwebble. I wanted to do artsy things but wasn't sure what to do so I decided to finish up this lil' guy.
    wow game frak these r th most cretive shineys ive eva seen liek so imprezzd

Honestly though, I really love your HD pixel overs. Always. <3 AND YIS DAT MILTANK LOOKS SO TASTY AWESOME! 8D

I don't bite. xD

8. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I LOVE THESE AND CAN I PLEASE EAT THEM TOO? Dark chocolate is mah fav. <3

[FONT=Arial]wow game frak these r th most cretive shineys ive eva seen liek so imprezzd
    Hay nao. Garchomp. That usually shuts them up

Hahah, dat shiny Garchomp tho. The worst shiny palette of all shiny palettes....

I do like Sigilyph's, though, which is next! It was a bit difficult to do. But I just keep surprising myself at how quickly I've been getting these done....
    Either that or it just seems that way.

Thank you! 8D

I think this is a Pokemon that @Saraibre Ryu and @Grassy_Aggron can enjoi~ ;D *mischievous laugh*

------------

10. This post has been liked by:

Honestly, who was the idiot who made that decision? They obviously realised how stupid that was when its mega came along. xD Suddenly, faaaaaaabulous~

Awesome sigilyph. c: It just irks me slightly that there's NO shading on it whatsoever...except that tiny little piece under its head/body/part. xD Not saying that's you; it's someone in Game Freak's art direction. xD Anyway, looks very nice. c:

P.S. That miltank video is unviewable because it's on private. xD

Yeah, Sigilyph has a pretty high number of colors on its sprite, at about 13. Pretty bold move on their part. And even then, some of the decisions they made on the execution of the sprite boggle me. This being said, I did what I could to fix things up here and there without it deviating too much. x]

Also, the lack of much shading on some of the sprites from Black and White (compared to generation 4, anyway) was done so that the animation process would go by more quickly. I think a great example of the changes in shading from 4th gen to 5th gen are Alakazam's DP and BW sprites:

Platinum's shading is pretty in-depth.

HGSS try to simplify it a little more, making the line art much more prominent.

Then you have BW, which heavily simplified it.
    The pose and body structures are very similar, yet you can see how much of a difference there is.

Wait wat are you srs. Ugh. Stupid Youtube. Should be fixed, now.

Here's a Yamask!

Tirtouga is next. Yikes.

Well, that actually was pretty fun. Next is Archen. Fortunately the main concern with that one is getting the lines done....

I have a progress video for this one! I have to speed it up and upload it before I can show you guys, though.

Made a progress video for Trubbish, too. This one took significantly less time. 20 minutes, versus ~45 minutes (how long it usually takes). Interesting. Anyway, this is the last one before I got to bed. Goodnight everyone! I got so many of these things done today that it isn't even funny. xD So not funny...hence why I'm laughing.

Edit: Oh, well EXCUSE YOU IMGUR. It's being a hormonal ***** and showing broken images. Sorry.
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 03-06-2015 at 05:32 AM.

------------

13. This post has been liked by:

I'm excited for that progress video of Archen! :)

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max