Shiny's Shop of Sprites

Hi, and welcome to Shiny's Shop of (mostly) Sprites! This is going to be my new and improved shop from Pokestadium. As well as my shop, this is also going to be where I post some of my art I made for fun.
    Some of the categories I specialize in are:

-Banners

-Giving Costumes to Pokemon

-Recolors

-Fusions

-Negative Recolors

-Sprite art

-Pillow Shades

I can do any of these things as long as you fill out the form and follow these rules!

-All of the PxR rules apply
    -No Spamming!
    -Fill out the form correctly
    -Don't be afraid to ask me for something if you just want to see what it would look like
    -Be patient!
    -The more specific you are, the more it’ll look how you want it to
    -In the forms you'll see the other section. if you want something special done with it, explain. If not just put, "none".

Forms

Recolors
    Spoiler:

Color Swap
    Spoiler:

Username:
    Base Pokemon:
    Second Pokemon:
    Other:

Custom Recolor
    Spoiler:

Username:
    Base Pokemon:
    Colors:
    Other:

Inverted Recolor
    Spoiler:

Username:
    Pokemon:
    Other:

Revamps
    Spoiler:

Username:
    Pokemon:
    Other:

Devamps
    Spoiler:

Username:
    Pokemon:
    Other:

Inferno
    Spoiler:

Username:
    Pokemon:
    Color:
    Other:

Pillowshade
    Spoiler:

Username:
    Pokemon:
    Other:

Silhouette
    Spoiler:

Username:
    Pokemon:
    Other:

Gradient Shading
    Spoiler:

Username:
    Pokémon:
    Color:
    Other:

Fusions
    Spoiler:

Username:
    Base Pokemon:
    Second Pokemon:
    Third Pokemon (Optional):
    Other:

Costumes
    Spoiler:

Username:
    Pokemon:
    Costume (Image or Description):
    Other:

Pixel Art
    Spoiler:

Username:
    Pokemon or other pixilated art:
    Background Color:
    Other:

Banners
    Spoiler:

Username:
    Character(s) to be used
    Background:
    Text:
    Other:

Current requests
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Here are some more of my examples
    Spoiler:
    Costumes
    Spoiler:

Banners
    Spoiler:

(unfinished)

Fusions
    Spoiler:

Thanks for coming to my shop and I hope you like what you got!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Shiny Totodile; 04-01-2014 at 12:12 AM.
    I made this myself!!! Come check out my deviantart page at http://mrcoolbro3.deviantart.com/. And here's my shop! http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...hop-of-Sprites

What a nice shop! I must say the costume sprites sound adorable. I'm excited to see what people order and what you create for them. :) If you need a hand with anything don't be afraid to give me a shout!

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Good luck with your shop! Costume Pika is really cute! :)
    GCEA

Thanks guys! I just posted some more examples and I accidentally goofed something up that made me attach one of my examples. Sooo, yeah!
    I made this myself!!! Come check out my deviantart page at http://mrcoolbro3.deviantart.com/. And here's my shop! http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...hop-of-Sprites

I'll first say this: "Spriting Lord" is a stretch.

None of your sprites are unique, different, or even kind of original to you. Granted, it's difficult to even produce something like that now-a-days. I will also say that the only thing I actually really liked is the Pikachu dressed as Ash. Same as Sarah. You must be new to banners, so I won't go into that. Although I will say this, consider that Haunter one finished. Don't do anything else to it. It's pretty sweet just the way it is. Your pillow shading Aggron's outlines are too harsh, you should make them blend in better. By that I mean increase the brightness of the shade to somewhere in between solid black, and the lowest shade you used next to it. It will make it significantly less distracting, and the entire sprite much easier to look at. I find the same issue with your Devamps and Revamps. The outlines are too pronounced, shading is your friend. Even for a Devamp. Your main fusion is immensely sloppy, and it's difficult to make out which Pokémon were even used. I'll assume that it was Exploud, Lickitung, and Magmortar? I don't even know. I would recommend sticking to 2 Pokémon fusions until you feel more comfortable to add more Pokémon. Also I don't recommend using Pokémon that won't look good in a fusion. If you can look at those two Pokémon, and be like "That's impossible," then just simply say that to the person who requested it. Denying some requests won't hurt you if it's something you feel or know you can't do. Your Inferno shouldn't have an outline at all. It should also consist of warm colors, Otherwise it just looks like your pillow shades, and you should also consider adding some firey parts from Pokémon like Magmar, the Charmander Chain, and Ponyta chain.

If I can say all of this about your sprites, you're far from being able to using the term "Lord."

HOWEVER!

In light of all of this, I do see a tremendous amount of potential in your sprites. Especially in your more recent additions. You have the capacity to maybe become "Spriting Lord" and making the likes of Speed-X and Suicune's Fire look like total dunces. All you have to do is heed criticism, learn from it, and work at it. Practice it, and get even better. Speed-X and Suicune's Fire were bother incredibly terrible at it when they started out. Believe me, I was there, at least for Suicune's Fire. Heck, I was terrible when I started spriting. This is one of the first sprites I ever did. So, heed this criticism. Learn. Study. Practice. This is the best advice I can give, as it's the best advice I've ever received.

I apologize if any of this offends you. I mean only to give advice as a seasoned and former sprite artist.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Thanks, I was never fully familiar with the titles of the different kinds of art until now. I'll definitely apply your advice and until I get better, you can call me, "Spriting Guy". Until then I can't wait to start supplying orders from everyone.

Edit: Here's one of the guys I just made~ and here is the link to the steps I took. http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...o3-d7d6miz.png . I'm liking all these complements and advice and all, but I'd relly like to make something for someone.
    Last edited by Shiny Totodile; 04-05-2014 at 10:48 PM.