Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

The best food ever

What are your favourite foods?!

Mine is roast potato with gravy. Drool. Also KFC potato and gravy is pretty amazing. I don't care how they make it. xD
    GCEA

I am a huge fan of sushi... especially nigiri and sashimi.. and anything with fish eggs! Yum yum. My mouth is watering. Other than that I enjoy any speciality cheese I can get my hands on, citrus fruits and roasted veggies!

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Ooh sushi, huh? I don't really like fish, so I've never tried it. Do you like that scary moldy blue cheese, too?!

I'm really hungry right now. xD
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Ooh sushi, huh? I don't really like fish, so I've never tried it. Do you like that scary moldy blue cheese, too?!

I'm really hungry right now. xD
    Yes ;_;. I absolutely love blue cheese. I usually use it in sauces I make for egg noodles though. So it's really not that strong! I'll add it to my mac and cheese sauce as well for some extra kick with the sharp cheddar. I sneak it into my mac and cheese that I make for people who don't enjoy stinky blue cheese and they never notice... so it's probably not that bad! Haha.

Also, I'm not really a big fan of cooked fish. I basically avoid it and when I do eat it it's usually a third of what a normal person would call a serving. Raw fish is a different story though, it doesn't have that "fishy" flavour. It's just wonderful tasting, and very fresh! You don't know until you try it though.. you may find it repulsive haha. I also find it a bit exciting to try new raw fish, but don't ask why.

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Braixen View Post
    I sneak it into my mac and cheese that I make for people who don't enjoy stinky blue cheese and they never notice... so it's probably not that bad! Haha.
    Oh, you evil person! xD For all I know, it could taste amazing. I just can't bring myself to try it. If something doesn't look good then even if it tastes great, I can't bring myself to eat it. :( It looks like something left in the fridge too long! I've always wondered how blue cheese became a thing, too. Like someone's cheese went moldy one day and they decided to eat it anyway?! xD

I didn't know raw fish tasted less fishy! I always assumed it would be worse than cooked fish. I only ever eat cooked fish that doesn't taste fishy. Maybe I will be brave some day and give it a shot!
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Oh, you evil person! xD For all I know, it could taste amazing. I just can't bring myself to try it. If something doesn't look good then even if it tastes great, I can't bring myself to eat it. :( It looks like something left in the fridge too long! I've always wondered how blue cheese became a thing, too. Like someone's cheese went moldy one day and they decided to eat it anyway?! xD

I didn't know raw fish tasted less fishy! I always assumed it would be worse than cooked fish. I only ever eat cooked fish that doesn't taste fishy. Maybe I will be brave some day and give it a shot!
    Haha, I think about that too. As in why did someone decide to eat their mouldy cheese. I try not to think along those lines too much though, because then I start questioning why people drink cow's milk and it gets weird.

But yes, please do try sushi someday! Even if it's just a veggie kind. It's very refreshing. :)

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Chicken parmigian is one of my favorites. I also love pastitso, which is a Greek dish that is basicly pasta and chopmeat layered like lasagnia (however you spell lasagnia). It has a creamy sauce on it.

And since people are talking about sushi, I love california rolls, but I have never tried like, actual sushi.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master View Post
    And since people are talking about sushi, I love california rolls, but I have never tried like, actual sushi.
    Same here. I used to think sushi was kind of weird and it took a while before I was confident enough to try it, but it is really good, soft, and comes in seemingly endless numbers of varieties.

I love tacos! Not to be confused with the soft-shell burrito, the hard-shell taco can't be beat in my books.

Also, Beaver Tail's are a delicious desert. Stereotype all you want, those things are amazing.
    Lurking in the Shadows...

A fairy a day keeps the Hydra away The-Hydra's Avatar
    Hmmm....I just had some Teriyaki shrimp, which is definitely one of my favorites. I like sushi too. I like a lotta stuff. Here's my favorites:

-Teriyaki shrimp
    -Sushi (specific I know, I just like it all o3o)
    -Pizza
    -Tuna fish sandwich
    -ICE CREAM IF THAT COUNTS OF COURSE
    Spoiler:

TEAM MAGMA WOOOOO