Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    URPG Official/Head of Contests SLC's Avatar
    My initials are SLC. I couldn't think of anything back when I made a new PE2K account and it stuck.
    Join the URPG, the #1 Battling Simular. All of the mons, none of the limits - Create, Capture, Compete.

| LINKS |

I'm Radioactive, Radioactive ImaginiteDragonites's Avatar
    One day I was playing Pokémon X, and I was listening to Imagine Dragons while training my Dragonite, Caesar. Then I came across this and my thoughts were "ok, what should my username be? Hmmm, I like puns, yeah, I'll throw a pun in there." Then 5 minutes later "ImaginiteDragonites" kind of a more in depth exclamation, I honestly didn't put much thought into it.
    Last edited by ImaginiteDragonites; 08-19-2014 at 03:35 AM.

3. This post has been liked by:

My username is Shiny Totodile because when I first started on Pokestadium I didn't know what to do, so my brother asked me what my favorite starter was (This was a long time ago) and then he just made it into shinytotodile2462. I've always kinda' kept the same username since then, mainly because I don't know how to change it.
    I made this myself!!! Come check out my deviantart page at http://mrcoolbro3.deviantart.com/. And here's my shop! http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...hop-of-Sprites

I chose my username as I've had it on PE2K since 2002! I wanted to drop
    in and say "Hello!" To HKim's new site. Hello!

Well, I chose my username because I love Filia in Skullgirls, and I like Millia Rage from Guilty Gear. And seeing as Filia kinda references Millia, I thought Filia Rage would be a clever username.

I'm a psychology major researching bipolar disorder, and my name is Elliot. Elliot + Lithium Carbonate (the medication used to treat bipolar disorder) = Ellithium Carbonate, or just Ellithium. I also go by ELi2CO3 and 3Li (because the atomic number of Lithium is 3 and it also looks like a backwards E).

Quote Originally Posted by Ellithium View Post
    I'm a psychology major researching bipolar disorder, and my name is Elliot. Elliot + Lithium Carbonate (the medication used to treat bipolar disorder) = Ellithium Carbonate, or just Ellithium. I also go by ELi2CO3 and 3Li (because the atomic number of Lithium is 3 and it also looks like a backwards E).
    That's actually pretty rad.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by FiliaRage View Post
    That's actually pretty rad.
    Seconding! I wish my name was similar to something cool like that. The best I've got is TriSarahtops. xD
    GCEA

10. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Seconding! I wish my name was similar to something cool like that. The best I've got is TriSarahtops. xD
    That's still funny, though. :p I had Gem n Ems for a while back at PE2K. Was considering it for use here, but LL brought back nostalgia. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Not gonna lie, that's pretty funny. Although this might be because I really like puns. I blame Ms.Fortune.