Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Aye, no problem! I was sent home from work today due to sickness, so I should be able to get this done today!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

URPG Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    @Lightning Dash

HOLY SWEET JESUS JOSEPH MOTHER OF MARY I feel so accomplished right now. .__. It's an EX card so of course the graphics go out of the borders...therefore, I wanted to emulate this. However, pretty much only Keldeo gets outside of the border; no effects or anything really do.
    ohmyflippingarceus

SPEED, THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
    AND AMAZING
    SERIOUSLY THOUGH THIS IS THE BEST THING AND I LOVE YOU FOR IT OMFG THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER

i'm so glad you did this, and I hope it was fun for you xD

3. This post has been liked by:

YOU'RE WELCOME I'M GLAD YOU LIKE IT 8D You can request another if you want. xD I love doing those TCG things.
    @ShadowJay

FINALLY DONE. o A o I really hope you like it and I hope you guys somewhat enjoyed watching me make it xD

Last edited by SassySnivy; 01-27-2015 at 03:31 AM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

5. This post has been liked by:

URPG Staff

Okay, will do then :D

TCG Pixel-Over
    TCG Set: Legendary Treasures
    Card Number: #1

Card Name: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...Treasures_RC1) This should suffice :P

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Woahhh free Speed requests! :O

Pixel Art
    Description: I would love a Tyrunt plushie in the same style of Bulbasaur! :O Maybe sitting up? But any pose is fine as long as he looks cute! :D
    Extra Notes: You're awesome!
    Avatar Size: Whatever size works best. :)

You didn't specify plushies so if it's not something you want to do, then no worries at all! :D I just couldn't resist.
    GCEA

No, no, no, that's fine! Those plushes are fun to make. I'll just make this one a non-avatar thing xD No worries! Thanks for the requests, everyone, I'll get to them tomorrow. ^^

------------

9. This post has been liked by:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Yay, I'm so excited! :D That Weavile is awesome btw. I really like the scarf!
    GCEA

THAT WEAVILE IS AMAZING o.O

But seriously, you did exactly what I was going for. You did an amazing job!
    Lurking in the Shadows...

Well, I'm very glad it met your expectations! :D By the way, @Lightning Dash, finished that Snivy! At first with the vines I was like, "oh my god are you kidding me" but if you break it down into little bits it really isn't that bad to try and replicate.

Keep 'em coming, everyone :D
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

ALSO ERIC I KNOW YOU WERE SAUCE DAGNABIT >:O
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 01-28-2015 at 12:52 AM.

------------

13. This post has been liked by:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Ooh my gosh ooh my gosh ooh my gosh!!! So cute! Thank you soooo much! I love him! :D
    GCEA