What other forum(s) are you a part of?

Question is in the title. I'm only currently on this forum and hackforums.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

None at the moment. PE2K and now PXR are the only forums I've ever really stuck with. I've tried some others (BMG, Serebii, PC) but they never felt right.
    GCEA

Mostly just here, EGC, and The Battle Maison for me! I visit PC once in a while but I don't seem to enjoy huge forums (probably because I haven't really made a group of friends there though).

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

I am only really active on PXR, but because of URPG, I joined PWN. I haven't been particularly active there, but the forum as a whole is less active than PXR.

A fairy a day keeps the Hydra away The-Hydra's Avatar
    I'm really only on here and Pokepavillion. It's nice to have both, since one has a lot of my old friends and memories from Pokestadium, and this site is nice for a more active forum.
    Spoiler:

TEAM MAGMA WOOOOO

The Wrath of Hoenn

URPG Staff

I mostly use PWN, but I'm also on BMG, EGC, and (under the name Alcadies) pe2k. On BMG I rarely ever venture out of the URPG section, and I don't use EGC that much anymore.
    URPG Stats
    PWN/BMG Ash K.; AIM MewAshMew
    URPG Champion, Moderator, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Fortree Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Mostly on Serebii for its RPing, which is kind of fading away lately. Hate to say it, but it seems like RPing across all the forums is dying out as a whole.