Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Thanks guys!

Experienced Trainer 5TailedDemonLizard's Avatar
    Happy birthday, man! Hope it's a good one!

Marina - GCeA Platinum
    ~~

Kinesis the Alakazam
    Level100: 320

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose View Post
    Thanks Sonic20 and @Pokemon Trainer Sarah! I am picking up this on tuesday. Basically it is an effects unit for my guitar. I plug my guitar into it, and I can plug it into some headphones to practise quietly, my computer to record, or speakers for a gig. The thing I like about it is the presets. It helps me out because I play at church twice a week, and you can have songs like this one minute, then some songs like this the next, and then this.

Having the saved presets helps me out a lot because it means I can switch easily between sounds with the tap of my foot between songs. Even better is I can program it through my computer at home, and save the presets there. It has the choice to replicate one of ten amps, and 37 effects pedals, so it really can make my guitar sound like anything haha

Ditching TAFE in the afternoon on tuesday to pick it up. I go to TAFE in Box Hill. Guitar shop is in Clayton, so it will be a fair hike but worth it. Especially because RRP is about $500, and I am getting it there for $310!
    That sounds really cool. Good reason to ditch TAFE haha. Have fun messing with it! :D
    GCEA