Sprite Requests: Jynx evolution and tribesman

Hello, I am someone who is currently working on making a Pokemon romhack game for the last year called Pokemon Fire Red Balance. Although I know scripting I am not so good at art. I was wondering if any spriters out there would be interested in making a fire red style front and back sprite (64x64 pixels) for a Jynx evolution or a 64x64 sprite front for a tribal islander style trainer.

If anyone is kind enough to make one that suits the game well, you will be added to the credit notes in the game.

Hm, this is possible. I've never been good with trainers, but I could perhaps try to sprite this jynx evolution for you! I'll need a reference image rather than make one up myself however.

~SF.

I checked out some of your sprites, they're pretty impressive! It'd be so cool if you could make one. I'm not overly picky on what it looks like seeing as how I'm not exactly the creative type but something in the vein of these fake ones off google images are a good direction:

queen jynx: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs49/f/20...y_GreatMik.png

or even sexy jynx: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...hh-d6dhl4f.jpg

Thanks! x) Well I'm not really comfortable with spriting other people's fakemon without their permission to be honest. xD Especially if it's gonna be in your game. Would you want to ask people for permission to use their fakemon idea? I'm terrible at coming up with fakemon designs. XD

If anyone reading this thread wouldn't mind us using their design, don't hesitate to speak up! 8D

~SF.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I don't have anything drawn but mabe Jynx's evolution could be some plump opera singer with one of those viking hats and a shield or something? I dunno, random idea. xD

GCEA

6. This post has been liked by:

THAT IS LEGITIMATELY HELPFUL. THANK YOU. XD