Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chrome is the best browser!

As we all know, there are many browsers available for you to explore the web with. Which browser is your preferred choice?

I mainly use Firefox, but that's due to a lack of use of other browsers. I've seen Torch before and it seems pretty useful, but the only others I've used are Chrome and Opera. Opera always crashes for me and Chrome is a lot slower than Firefox imo, and messes up page layouts and CSS format, so I don't like to use it.
    the dreambreaker

Hahahah, the title of this thread best describes what I think!

I got pissed at IE because it lagged so much. I had heard good things about Firefox; however, I later learned that FF has SO many little toolbar things that not only does it make the browser lag more, it also obstructs the overall view of a webpage a little bit.

Therefore, I installed Google Chrome: it's such a simplistic and wonderful browser, and doesn't lag; I fell in love with it instantly. <3

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

I've had a bad history with Chrome - multiple tabs are open, I'm on one for a while then decide to go to another... it hasn't loaded the page and I have to wait for it to load. No thanks.

Plus Firefox has a cool logo :L

~Sealboy

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I'm just too attached to Firefox and have been using it for many years now. I've tried Chrome, but it never really grew on me.

As for IE, it's a mess.

Iknorite? Microsoft keeps trying to improve Internet Explorer...but I have an odd feeling that nothing about it has really changed.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I haven't used Internet Explorer in about a decade. It was so terrible back then that nothing could ever make me want to use it again, no matter how much it has apparently improved! I've been using Firefox since then and love it. Though I've noticed these days it seems to use a lot of memory on my computer and it can be a bit laggy sometimes. I've heard Chrome is worse in that area though, so I have no desire to switch.
    GCEA

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

I use vulpix, aka Firefox. I used to use ie but Firefox is so much more user friendly.

I don't see an issue with Fire Fox, but I use chrome. xD IE kills. D<

Mysticism and Writing ChibiStar's Avatar
    I mainly use Torch, with some IE. Yeah yeah IE sucks whatever, much better than Chrome in my opinion. I used Firefox for a long time until I got Torch, and then I got rid of it.