Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cell phones

Cell phones

I'm sure most if not all of us have a cell phone, so what kind of phone do you have? Do you like it? Is there another phone you'd prefer to have? :D

Ohmigosh, I have a smart phone...and the absolute worst in existence! It's an HTC Inspire...bleh. It locks up like crazy, the battery dies way too quickly, and overall it's just a piece o' crap. Luckily, I am getting a new phone soon.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    I just switched to a Galaxy S II (yes, S II) reacently, after not being able to take it anymore with the intercept. I must say, this phone is quite good in comparison. I am not regretting getting it, especially when it was 50 dollars off. Pre-paid phones like mine always have that problem of being like 3 years behind, but I also don't have massive phone bills like everybody else does. I'll take the trade.
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth

I currently have a Nokia standard, no camera phone, since my Blackberry died out on me. Top Tip, listen to the majority when they say that Blackberry's suck.

I'm contemplating between getting an iPhone 4s or the new Sony Xperia Z, in a couple of months.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Down in Australia we call them mobile phones. I have an iPhone 4 which has been jail broken numerous times over its life ha ha.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I have an old Nokia, which is all I really need/want. I just use it for emergencies. I'm not interested in being constantly connected so I have no desire for a smartphone. Plus Nokia phones are tough. Dropped mine on concrete at the train station the other day, not even a scratch.
    GCEA

I have a smart phones, a Sony Ericsson. I dunno why, but I never use it. xD I can play Crash Bandicoot on it too.

I should probably just have an old cell phone, no camera, no texting, nothing important, etc. I never use mine. :L

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I have a Palm Pixi Plus. It's probably the smallest phone with a keyboard. xD

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    Really? I find the smart phone functions to be useful to have. Then again, I don't have the luxury of being in front of a computer when I need to reference something, so the smartphone comes in for the rescue there.
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth