Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The eyes have it

So, which eye colour do you guys have? Do you like it? If you would and could, which colour would you change it to?

I have darkest brown eyes, they look black around the outer edge, even in brighter light. I'm okay with them, but a sky or sapphire blue (though a soft green be awesome too), I'd really like.

I have like a greyish/blue-y colour. It's amusing because quite a few girls have complimented me on my eyes xD

If they attract the ladies, then I have no complaints ;D hahaha.

~Sealboy

My eyes are brown--nothing too special or pretty. If I could change them (or really, if I ever decided to wear contacts rather than glasses), I'll admit blue/green/gray, any of those lighter colors would be preferable. XD

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

My boyfriend has the same eye color as me, oddly enough.

Overall a greenish, but it's like that...hazel color closest to the pupil, then green, then blue outside the edges of the iris. I'm not sure what this is called though!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

we'll never forget our yesterdays
    A brown color. My eyes aren't anything special, but I'm getting colored contacts. I do not like having brown eyes. :x

Dark brown-ish, almost black. Not very unique but I like them! Wish I could have green eyes though. ;~;

My eyes are black, I think. xD I dunno if you could call it dark brown, so I'd say it's black. That's the usual color for people here, anyway. It's nothing special, and if I could, I would've liked to try a shade of green or blue - perhaps an emerald green or a nice sky blue color - just to feel a bit different in that subtle way.
    URPG Stats|Author Profile|URPG Ranger|Shalour Gym Leader

..::learning through the downs; living for the ups::..

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

My eyes are light blue, but they can look anywhere from grey to proper blue depending on the lighting. I kind of like my eye colour, so I probably wouldn't change it. Though more of a sky blue would probably be cool.
    GCEA

My eyes are best described as grey, I suppose, but they aren't true grey. They look more green or more blue depending on the day. But I like them. Although, super grey eyes are something I would love to have, as well as ice blue, but I'm pretty content with my eye color.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

I have hazel eyes. Blue-green on the outside and light brown in the middle. I like it.