VM Coding & dumb CTRL Z

Can someone please tell me why these codes aren't allowed in VMs? It's entirely reasonable to have them enabled and the fact that they aren't is laaaame. D:

Also. Please.

PLEASE. Can we PLEASE change the undo function to undo the SINGLE LAST thing done? If I was to press control Z now, it would erase this entire sentence and more. Whenever I do, for instance, font tags around something, then realise I accidentally hit the wrong font and press CTRL Z, it undoes the font AND whatever I typed before that. It should JUST undo the font code I wrongly put. This is VERY frustrating in the case of accidentally erasing words or copy/pasting in the wrong place, because control Z-ing that not only fixes the accidental copy and paste, but it deletes stuff you wrote before that point. It's so. Utterly. Frustrating.

Can we please address these? Dx If not the codes mentioned in the first complaint, then the control Z issue? I know I've brought it up before but nothing was done about it and it's still frustrating the crap outta me every time it happens.

Thank you. xD

~SF.

2. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Um. I dunno why it wasn't allowed. I'd guess it was just a vB default that was never changed because no one complained before. xD I enabled them now, so it should be working!

The Control+Z thing bugs me so much too!!! I have no idea how to fix that though. I'll try googling it later (or if someone else finds how to fix it that's cool too). xD But I have to dash off right now!
    GCEA

LOOOOOOL trust me to be the first person to complain about it! Thank you so much, Sarah! ^v^ I'll hug you an extra time at Nationals! XD

I KNOW RIGHT?!?!? ARGH! Haha okay, sounds good! Thanks for doing the first bit! XD I'll see if I can find you an answer.

~SF.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I haven't been able to find anything about the Control+Z thing :( Let me know if you have any luck!
    GCEA