Banned on Other Account

Never posted, no reason given. I kind of like my name without the 2?

http://i.imgur.com/9npzcir.png

Sometimes system sweeps are done and members who have never posted after being signed up for a certain amount of time are deleted/banned. They're assumed to be perpetually inactive and possibly spambots, so that may have been what happened here.

However, I cannot ban people so I do not know for sure. You shall have a definite answer soon! So sorry this happened.

~SF.

A fairy a day keeps the Hydra away The-Hydra's Avatar
    Is it wrong that I laughed when I saw that screen? XD

"YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FOREVER FOR A REASON YOU WILL NOT BE TOLD."

But yeah, that seems odd. Maybe you did something worthy of a ban in a past life.
    Spoiler:

TEAM MAGMA WOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Sometimes system sweeps are done and members who have never posted after being signed up for a certain amount of time are deleted/banned. They're assumed to be perpetually inactive and possibly spambots, so that may have been what happened here.

However, I cannot ban people so I do not know for sure. You shall have a definite answer soon! So sorry this happened.

~SF.
    Ah, okay. Maybe I just registered at a similar time as a ban wave and didn't post anywhere in time! Oh well, hopefully a solution is found and I wasn't actually a horrible banworthy person in a past life!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Sorry about that! As SF said, we do sweeps of members who haven't posted every so often as we get a lot of spam bots registering. Your account must have been banned by mistake. I've unbanned it now. Sorry again, let me know if you have any more problems! :)
    @polygons2
    GCEA