Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    The best prize of all when it comes to contests like these is making the most out of everything you're given. And if the competition were based on that, Sarah, you'd have me beat. You and Brettles, because you both seem to be getting a lot out of this and making the most of the short bursts of criticism you both receive. :D

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

2. This post has been liked by:

My confidence fom week 1 to now has grown immensely. All the tips week to week have been like a master-class. I am looking forward to trying this 1 colour, 4shades challenge.

4. This post has been liked by:

Lighting the Night Sky MrZangetsu's Avatar
    Username: MrZangetsu

WAR Team: Team Trainer

Description of your scratch sprite:

With the upcoming R/S remakes evident, I wanted to make something inspired by the hoenn region, since the main two games are based upon rubies and sapphires, and there's a triplet of legendaries dedicated to golems, I decided to make a "ruby" golem
    Sprite Submission: RubyGolem_zps21542ce8.png

~thanks to Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

I have a sprite shop!"Click Here"
    I'm starting a Pokemon Zeta Randomocke!"Read it Here"

Username:Brettles
    WAR Team: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
    Description of your scratch sprite: I am in a bit of a dragon mode at the moment. I made a birthday cake with hand made Fondant dragon for a birthday cake (See image in spoiler). This inspired me to make a scratch sprite with a mini dragon. I named the file Bobby, because it reminds me of a bobble-head dragon.
    Sprite Submission:

Spoiler:

Previous versions
    Version 1

Version 2

Version 3

Spoiler:

This is my usual artistic outlet:

Last edited by Brettles; 08-11-2014 at 12:14 PM.

"I don't want to fight." Steel Lunpara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettles
    Spoiler:

This is my usual artistic outlet:

Wha- But... You can't even eat that! Nobody could bring themselves to eat something awesome like that!
    "You kids have a nice day."

8. This post has been liked by:

Username: XaiakuX

WAR Team: Awesome

Description of your scratch sprite: Now, I hate doing scratch sprites, especially when I'm limited to 4 total shades of a single color. But I did it. It is based heavily off of the Slime from Maplestory. However, I also drew inspiration from all of the slimes in the world of Action/Adventure RPG games. So it is green, it is creepy, and it is precisely 4 shades. Black, White, Dark Green, and... Green. I also tried my damnedest to make it look like something out of RBGY. It's not easy.

Sprite Submission:

For the huge close up of this creepy slime monster:

Spoiler:
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Username: Minunrocks
    WAR Team: Team Aqua
    Description of your scratch sprite: Roachibiri: The cockroach pokemon. Type: Bug/Flying. About 1 foot tall, 2 feet long, and about 1 foot wide. Weighs about 30 pounds. Roachibiri are extremely hard to beat because for some reason, they won't go down. Put them in a vacuum (no, not the cleaning kind), "I'm still alive sucker!" Set them on fire, "You think that can get rid of me?!" Put them in radiation, "Hahaha. Nope." Trainers view Roachibiris as pests when they have to battle against them.
    Sprite Submission: (Post the actual image)
    cockroacj.png

The instructions were kinda confusing, but I figured that it was too late to ask. I was confused about the whole colors thing, so I just decided to go with four colors total. The colors I used are below the sprite. Although I'm not that good at scratching, I decided to enter anyway. Hope you like it! :3

11. This post has been liked by:

At first I honestly didn't think I'd get to enter anything, but I had a lot of fun with this.

Username: Speed-X
    WAR Team: Team Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
    Description of your scratch sprite: Wanted to be different and did almost a mugshot instead of a full-body shot. I looked at shiny Garbodor's colors, and thought "YES. THIS." Used the cluster method again, this time not using many, if any, defined lines. Something was said that clearly made this shiny Garbodor uncomfortable....
    Sprite Submission:

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

13. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Username: Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    WAR Team: Trainer
    Description of your scratch sprite: A sad little Bulbasaur done in old school style. Never done one of these before, it was pretty fun to try!
    Sprite Submission:
    GCEA

15. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Username: Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    WAR Team: Trainer
    Description of your scratch sprite: A sad little Bulbasaur done in old school style. Never done one of these before, it was pretty fun to try!
    Sprite Submission:
    Sarah, that is sooooo cute! :D Good luck!