Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Congrats @Speed-X! Your Meganium was really awesome and I loved the Mt Fuji detail! :D It's really nice to see so many entries for the first week! I hope we get just as much activity this week!

That sprite is adorable @Tenacity! I wish that was a real Pokemon because I want one! xD
    GCEA

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    'Nother question, here (I know, I'm full of 'em :P). Do the finished fusions have to use the palette of one of the Pokemon involved, or can it be something else (say, a Sceptile-Milotic fusion that was purple)?

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    'Nother question, here (I know, I'm full of 'em :P). Do the finished fusions have to use the palette of one of the Pokemon involved, or can it be something else (say, a Sceptile-Milotic fusion that was purple)?
    The only restrictions you have are the basic "no gen VI unless you own the sprite" and "no posting old sprites that you didn't make for this contest specifically." xD You're not restricted by anything else. Choose any pokemon, colour it in any way you like, etc. It's entirely up to you. x)

I LIKE QUESTIONS SO DON'T HESITATE TO ASK! >8D

~SF.

I don't know what's supposed to go here. Pokeman's Avatar
    Username: I think you already know.
    WAR Team: Team Trainer
    Sprite Submission: (Post the actual image)

Boom bada bing. I think it's pretty good. But I guess all that matters is if SF thinks so. o3o

5. This post has been liked by:

Thanks for the submissions so far, guys! :] I just have to be really annoying and add something to the submission forms though, and that's a list of the pokemon you used in the fusion. xD Just so I can be clear.

~SF.

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Username: Velocity!
    WAR Team: Awesome!
    Sprite Submission:
    Pokemon used: Garchomp (body), Fearow (feathers, claw hands, foot crests), Hydreigon (head, back and crests).

There isn't a velociraptor Pokemon yet and I'm really upset about that. This was more or less an attempt to simulate one. The colors didn't come from anything in particular, except for perhaps forest camouflage coloration.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I have also been working on a dinosaur because obviously we need more! This is the little grass starter I always wanted and what I had hoped Snivy would evolve into!

Username: Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    WAR Team: Trainer
    Sprite Submission: Florator the Leaf Dinosaur Pokemon. :D

Servine - gen 5 (colours, collar, leafy bits), Cranidos - gen 4 (body, arms, head spikes), Tyrunt - scratched (head, feet)
    GCEA

9. This post has been liked by:

Username: Minunrocks
    WAR Team: Team Aqua
    Pokémon used in fusion: Froslass, Duskull, Dusknoir (Horns are scratched)
    Sprite Submission: (Post the actual image) froslass.png
    Not as neat as I wanted it to be, but I was focusing more on the idea. Basically, I have been watching way to much anime with yokai in them. Since Froslass is already based on a yokai (yuki-onna), I just rolled with it. I made it into one of those yokai with the masks. :3

11. This post has been liked by:

Sorry for the last minute entry. I've been quite busy this week, but still wanted to enter so I thought I should create something now before I run out of time. Here's my entry. I liked the concept of Krookadile, so I wanted to combine it with two more pokemon which I liked the concept of. Torterra and Hippowdon. There isn't really much of a big meaning of why I chose these pokemon, it is just that I liked each pokemon separately, so I thought, what would happen if I fused them? I got this.

Username: Corrupt_Voidlich
    War Team: Team Trainer
    Link:
    http://i58.tinypic.com/2qxqr6o.png
    Image:

Pokemon in fusion: Krookodile (Base), Torterra (Colour, Tree, Rocks), Hippowdon (Sawdust dispenser thingy)
    Description: Terradyle, the Sawdust Pokemon. Terradyle has adapted to it's habitat and has grown foliage for camouflage. It has also grown fleshy growths that seem to resemble rocks. The outside of it's body is said to be as hard as wood and is very susceptible to fire. It seems to dispense sawdust from it's legs through two holes. It only dispenses this sawdust to attract a mate and also as a way to confuse it's foe by kicking the sawdust into the foe's face. It is usually found in forests and meadows.

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

13. This post has been liked by:

Fantastic entries, everyone! Glad to see them all here. :D

You haven't got long before the contest ends, so make sure you enter your sprites soon, to those who haven't already! Don't worry about the deadline for now; I'll post shortly before I'll post the judging to give people a little more time. Just make sure it happens soon. x)

GOOD LUCK, COMBATANTS!

~SF.