Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    "I don't want to fight." Steel Lunpara's Avatar
    Username: The Frost Dragon
    Team: Trainer
    Link to Art: Swordfighting for swordfighting's sake.
    Art Submission:
    Spoiler:

Some random facts related to the picture: I don't like curved swords as much as straight swords. That buizel is the one from my avatar, but it is neither me nor someone who would be fighting. The reason I decided to give them swords is because of Joshua, of Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. Male Gardevoir can be cool, despite the fact that this is not male Gardevoir. I'm almost definitely not going to get first place. Abstract backgrounds are strange. Random facts in paragraph form seem disjointed and weird. The original version of this picture is gigantic.
    "You kids have a nice day."

2. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Username: Lunar Latias
    Team: Team Aqua
    Link to Art: Which One is Better? Original vs Mega!
    Art Submission:

Spoiler:

I RAN OUT OF TIME TO COMPLETE IT. ;n; For the longest time I've wanted to draw Mega Sceptile - so here!
    Last edited by Chibi Altaria; 08-11-2014 at 05:22 AM.

4. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    Username: Lunar Latias
    Team: Team Aqua
    Link to Art: Which One is Better? Original vs Mega!
    Art Submission:

Spoiler:

I RAN OUT OF TIME TO COMPLETE IT. ;n; For the longest time I've wanted to draw Mega Sceptile - so here!
    Oh, come on! How am I supposed to compete against that? D:

I'll give it a shot.

Yes, I know.. lots of stray lines. Poor coloring. It was a last minute idea, and I don't really have time for perfection. I feel terrible about it, buuuuuut. I liked the idea, so I had to run with it. Forgive me.

Edit: I FORGOT TO DRAW THE SCIZOR WINGS! I GET ALL THE WAY TO THIS POINTS AND I ONLY JUST REALIZE THAT! Ffffffffffffffffffuu..-

Username: XaiakuX
    Team: Team Awesome
    Link to Art: Terminus
    Art Submission:

Spoiler:
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

So, the results for the final week have been posted, meaning that this brings a close to the Drawn Art contest of PXR's War Season 1. I must admit, I have been amazed by all of the work submitted, no matter where you placed and how many points you won for your teams over the course of these five weeks, all that participated are talented artists. I honestly did not expect the standard I ended up judging when I first agreed to host this contest. It has been a pleasure hosting this and getting to see all of your work that you created.

I hope that you all have enjoyed this contest and I hope you all were satisfied with my Judging and the themes I chose. I am glad I ended up hosting this. Keep up all the good Arty work everyone!

The special mentions section will be edited into the first post some time tomorrow and I will try to commend as many people as possible so no one is left out and everyone is appreciated for the work they put into this contest. I thought earlier, would it be possible if the Special Mentions could be made into Tokens for the profiles of the people who were awarded with them? Would that work or would it be too much of a hassle. I will make the little token things as I need to make the banners for the results anyway so it wouldn't be much more of an issue and I was planning to make some anyway as a bit of a visual aid anyway. I guess that is another thing to look forward to as well then.

Thank you all for participating and I hope I can be here to do something similar in another event as I had so much fun doing this one. :)

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

7. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Thanks so much for running this contest, Coru! you're an awesome judge and it's great that you could help everyone with constructive criticism. I know I definitely found it helpful!

Congrats to this weeks winners! I loved your pic Gem! Mega Sceptile is awesome! And Velocity did some great work as always! And a special shout out to my buddy @The Frost Dragon for getting Team Trainer a point! Great job! :D

Seriously impressive you guys! PXR's got talent!
    GCEA

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I won? O: Yays! But now I'll have to complete my picture when I have some spare time. :D

Congrats to everyone else who entered, too! Not just those who got points. I'm glad to have participated in PxR's first WAR. C': Next time I'm petitioning for Graphic Art as well!

"I don't want to fight." Steel Lunpara's Avatar
    I did it? I actually scored a point? Well... Considering the competition, that's pretty awesome! Or... Cool, I guess, what with a certain team preventing us from saying the word awesome. It was a lot of fun, I'm happy to have made at least a little bit of a difference in this war!

And for the record, the reason gardevoir's legs look weird probably has something to do with the fact that I have no idea if she even has legs. I mean seriously, look at the official art. I haven't the slightest clue.
    "You kids have a nice day."