Thread: Greetings!

Greetings!

Okay, first off, apparently I already had an account made on here? Dunno when I made it, but nevertheless.

Anyway! Hi, I am Echo/Rhys, 19 years old, from Australia.

Been playing Pokémon for as long as I can remember.

Recently decided to find a new Pokémon forum because the discussions on Reddit aren't exactly the best.

I also used to go onto PE2K a lot, under the name FieryD & then later, 8-Bit, which are both pretty crappy names.

Really looking forward to getting into this site, and I'm very keen to get back into the URPG!

Sorry this is formatted so badly. xD

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Hey fellow Aussie, welcome to PXR :) I'm sure you'll find plenty to do here! Enjoy the URPG, it's definitely one of my favourite things from old PE2K times, though I haven't played in ages.

If you need help with anything, just ask! :)
    GCEA

Hi Echo! Welcome to Crossroads. n~n

I used to go on PE2k but was never really too active, plus it closed a few months after I started posting around. You're going to really like it here so have fun! =)

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Ooooh, hey! I remember you from PE2K as 8-Bit! I used to be a Moderator at the ol' forum. You might have known me by my username as it is now, or by Gem N Ems - which is the last one I used. Or just by my name, Gemma. :p I'm also from Australia, yays!

It's good to see you joined PxR, Echo. I sure hope you have fun in URPG. n.n I'm not much of a fan myself, though I used to play. I kinda sucked at battling. xD I'll just stick to art and writing and leave that section to you. Have fun! If you ever need anything, feel free to send me a VM!

:D

I think I remember you too. x) Welcome to PXR, fellow Australian. Hope you can get back into the URPG! I'm currently not involved but I know it's a bunch of fun. xD

~SF.