Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Okay, back and on my computer now. :D

Size: same dimensions as earlier
    Image: Fennekin and Mareep
    Text: Loriann Chavis (and then maybe below it, in smaller font it could say "Gotta Catch 'em All: Y Version," or if it looks better / fits better then just "GCeA: Y Version")
    Other: Thank you you are awesome~<3

I can't make banners or anything graphically-related to save my life...so our friendly neighborhood banner-wiz of an admin is here to save the day! 8D

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Ooh! Speed X has the right idea. Help an aussie out Sarah?

Size: 200x 300
    Image*: Mega Blaziken primarily. If you can make it fit, Gallade as well. Completely cool if you can't.
    Text: Jacob
    Other: Gonna be used for GCEA. Gonna request ones for X and Y next. Could you please give the banner a crimson sorta theme?

CHeers!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Okay, back and on my computer now. :D

Size: same dimensions as earlier
    Image: Fennekin and Mareep
    Text: Loriann Chavis (and then maybe below it, in smaller font it could say "Gotta Catch 'em All: Y Version," or if it looks better / fits better then just "GCeA: Y Version")

I can't make banners or anything graphically-related to save my life...so our friendly neighborhood banner-wiz of an admin is here to save the day! 8D
    Haha well you definitely have plenty of skills in other areas! I'm happy to help! :D

How's this? Do let me know if you want any changes at all! :)

@Speed-X

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose View Post
    Ooh! Speed X has the right idea. Help an aussie out Sarah?

Size: 200x 300
    Image*: Mega Blaziken primarily. If you can make it fit, Gallade as well. Completely cool if you can't.
    Text: Jacob
    Other: Gonna be used for GCEA. Gonna request ones for X and Y next. Could you please give the banner a crimson sorta theme?

CHeers!
    No problem! You're next! :D
    GCEA

4. This post has been liked by:

You are a freaking wizard. That turned out gorgeous, of course along with the Greninja!!! *SOBEAUTIFULPLZ*

I absolutely love this. This is going in my sig tomorroooow! And I'll be back then, lol. Thank you so much, once again!!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

Size: whatever works best
    Image: here
    Text: Nagisa's Pool
    Other: Can you make the sig sorta yellow-orangey coloured so it keeps with Nagisa's colours? Thanks!

I would've done it myself, but I'm out of banner practice and yours are so pretty!

Unless I am blind, there are only two requests on the table right now, so here we go.

Size: The same as the ones you made for Speed-X.
    Image: Gallade
    Text: SJ's ASB Stats
    Other: If you can't use the Gallade from that picture, I can find another one for you.
    Lurking in the Shadows...

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    You are a freaking wizard. That turned out gorgeous, of course along with the Greninja!!! *SOBEAUTIFULPLZ*

I absolutely love this. This is going in my sig tomorroooow! And I'll be back then, lol. Thank you so much, once again!!
    Ahh I'm glad you like it so much :D They look nice in your sig!

@Comatose

How's this? :)

GCEA

YES, a request slot has been opened.
    Size: just a little thinner this time: could the height be somewhere around 65 pixels?
    Image: Shiny Yanma
    Text: Speed's Shiny Dex

------------

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Ahh I'm glad you like it so much :D They look nice in your sig!

@Comatose

How's this? :)

I love it, especially the second, but there is one teeny error which I feel bad for saying. The dimensions are wrong. That is 300x200, not 200x300. Sorry. It is great, I just need specific sizes to make stuff fit in y sig.

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose View Post
    I love it, especially the second, but there is one teeny error which I feel bad for saying. The dimensions are wrong. That is 300x200, not 200x300. Sorry. It is great, I just need specific sizes to make stuff fit in y sig.
    Ohh sorry! My mistake. I saw 200x300 and was like "that's a weird banner size, it must be the other way around" haha. Fail. xD I'll redo it. :)

@Nagisa

Is this okay?

GCEA