View Poll Results: What is your Sexual Orientation?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heterosexual (Straight)

26 50.98%
  • Bisexual

6 11.76%
  • Homosexual (gay/lesbian)

6 11.76%
  • Asexual

7 13.73%
  • Polysexual/Pansexual

0 0%
  • Graysexual/Demisexual

3 5.88%
  • Questioning

3 5.88%
  • No label

0 0%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

Unless you look like that turian in your banner, dream on, muppet.
    It does make you wonder... is Finch a Muppet of a man... or a very manly Muppet?

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    It does make you wonder... is Finch a Muppet of a man... or a very manly Muppet?
    The answer is yes.

^ Cheers, Lunar Latias

I had to look up graysexual.... turns out that's what I am
    Been wondering about that.

I work in a very social environment with a lot of people of the opposite gender, but I generally don't engage in physical relationships. Even when I'm dating someone the actual closeness is more important to me than sex. All my friends thought I was homosexual, and I thought I was asexual... now I can tell them I'm just graysexual :)
    FC: 0490-5953-0002
    ^Chansey friend safari! You know you want it

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Eh, I've never been too sure how I'd label myself really. I could have a relationship with another guy, but I don't know whether I'd be able to go from just romantic to sexual, and to me being able to do everything in a comfortable and loving way is something important in a relationship. I also know that I get very attached to the person I'm in a relationship with. I've had one relationship, but it was a three and a half year one that ended in April, and it became such a siginificant part of my life with the investment me and my ex made into it, that when it ended (and still to this day) I find myserf a little lost and unsure of a few things. I guess relationships just have a serious significance in my eyes due to how serious a thing I see love as.

So, I guess I'm more bi-curious than bisexual... but for simplicity's sake, I'd classify myself bisexual.

Hetero. But honestly, my sexuality is one of the least important things about me to myself.
    not that serious

I expected to have more variety. xD Not that the results now are bad! It's really interesting to see the demographics, nonetheless.

|||||||||

I think the thing is that people tend to mix sexual orientation with romantic orientation, since for the majority of people tend to be on only one side of the spectrum. Its not unheard of, for instance, for a male to be sexually attracted to men but is only able to experience tender, romantic feelings towards women.

Im just straight both ways. Of course, I am very open-minded and appreciate sexual and romantic orientations of every kind. Its how our brains are hardwired, and anyone who doesnt see this is dense and in serious denial.

Then again, you could look into it more deeply and you'd fine that infatuation and romantic feelings are different from each other, too. They tend to be grouped together, however...for similar reasons. Like, I guess you could be aromantic and asexual but still become infatuated with certain people or genders, just never becoming interested in pursuing a romantic or sexual relationship with them. I know this is possible in theory, but I wonder if someone around here has gone through such conflicting feelings before.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

What is gray/demisexual? :O I've never heard of it.

I am straight. Nothing really interesting to say about it. xD
    GCEA

Greysexual is where someone is in the "grey" area of asexuality and sexuality, where people are significantly less "sexual" around their partners. I'm not sure how to explain it, since I'm not a greysexual. :( Demisexual is where people can only feel sexual attraction towards someone they've formed a strong emotional bond with!

|||||||||

I'm a homosexual male, but I'm a little homo-flexible romantically. So, biromantic, but still with a preference towards guys.

11. This post has been liked by:

Corey