Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey there

Hey there

My name is Elliot! I'm an 18 year old psychology major from New York.

I'm an old member from PE2k years ago... I guess I was fairly known around the place for a time, and I was pretty active. I went by a different name back then. I wrote, I roleplayed, I played URPG... one day I was wondering what happened to that forum and I found this place. I thought I would join. I'm still a huge Pokemon fan, after all -- in fact, I attended Worlds in DC this year. I enjoy both the video games and the card game, but especially the card game (although I no longer compete the way I once did).

My favorite type is electric, and off the top of my head some of my favorite Pokemon are Jolteon (and the other Eevees), Luxray, Rayquaza, Flygon, Swampert, and Pikachu. (It's hard to pick just one or two now that there are so many, right? So I picked a whole team.)

I've been sort of in the mood to write some new Pokemon fanfic, so if the mood strikes me, I'll post it here!

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Hi Elliot! My name is Gemma, nice to meet you. n.n

What name did you go by on PE2K? We'll see if I can remember you. xD If you wrote in the fan-fic section, odds are I will since I was a mod of the place. Unfortunately, due to inactivity, PE2K had to be put down (like a dog, eh Cx). But PXR is up and running in its place, and you'll find a lot of the older members have transferred over here. I sure hope you find some of your old friends, and make some new ones!

I also love Jolteon and Pikachu - there's a Pikachu as the main character in my fan-fic!

If you need any help, or wanna chat, let me know. :D

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Hey Elliot, welcome to our new home! I'm also curious about your old username xD

The URPG is still going strong and you can port over your old stats if you'd like to give it a go again! I look forward to seeing some of your fanfics. :)

Ooh how was World's? Did you see that Pokemon Symphony thing? It must have been cool to see so many fans from everywhere!
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    Hi Elliot! My name is Gemma, nice to meet you. n.n

What name did you go by on PE2K? We'll see if I can remember you. xD If you wrote in the fan-fic section, odds are I will since I was a mod of the place. Unfortunately, due to inactivity, PE2K had to be put down (like a dog, eh Cx). But PXR is up and running in its place, and you'll find a lot of the older members have transferred over here. I sure hope you find some of your old friends, and make some new ones!

I also love Jolteon and Pikachu - there's a Pikachu as the main character in my fan-fic!

If you need any help, or wanna chat, let me know. :D
    Hi Gemma! I do believe we know each other, though you may or may not remember me. I might tell you my past username if you PM me, but for now at least, I'd rather keep it on the down-low. It's not anything bad; I just have changed a lot since I went by that name.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Hey Elliot, welcome to our new home! I'm also curious about your old username xD

The URPG is still going strong and you can port over your old stats if you'd like to give it a go again! I look forward to seeing some of your fanfics. :)

Ooh how was World's? Did you see that Pokemon Symphony thing? It must have been cool to see so many fans from everywhere!
    Worlds was awesome, thanks. I did see the Symphony! It was epic!

Hi, Elliot!
    You RPed, you say? This makes me pretty curious as well, I might know you, since I lived in the RP section of PE2K for years. We might actually have met before (I've been known as Riika-chan, Winter_Cherry, and Winter). Anyway, I'm Winter (hate my real name and how ridiculously common it is), and welcome to PXR! Hope you enjoy your time here!
    Last edited by Winter; 09-06-2014 at 04:58 PM.

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    Hi, Elliot!
    You RPed, you say? This makes me pretty curious as well, I might know you, since I lived in the RP section of PE2K for years. We might actually have met before (I've been known as Riika-chan, Winter_Cherry, and Winter). Anyway, I'm Winter (hate my real name and how ridiculously common it is), and welcome to PXR! Hope you enjoy your time here!
    I don't think we've met, but it's nice to meet you! (It's entirely possible that I was active before your time. We're talking years and years ago, like, I joined in 2006.)

Lol, I've been on PE2K since 2008 so it's totally possible. Nice meeting you now though!

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

*Waves*

Hey! I feel like I should know you but then again I can't remember half the people anymore...lol. You might remember me as Tony for the most part. Good to see old PE2K members find their way here.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

URPG Official/Head of Contests SLC's Avatar
    Welcome back :) If see you've already rejoined URPG, and I'll be glad to help you if you need anything (and around the forum, too!).
    Join the URPG, the #1 Battling Simular. All of the mons, none of the limits - Create, Capture, Compete.

| LINKS |

Ooh, a psychology major? I want to do psychology myself.

I like electric-types too, with my favourite electric Pokémon being Luxray, so I guess we're good!