A New Challenger Approaches!

Hey guys, I am Filia Rage (A pun referencing Filia from Skullgirls and Millia Rage from Guilty Gear). And I came here after discovering that PE2K was pretty much dead, after thinking that I should go back after not being there for so long. Hopefully, I can actually come up with some cool RPs and have great discussions with you all. Anyway, I'm glad to be back and hope we can all get along.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Hey there! Nice to see another new face around the forum. :D If you were at PE2K, I hope you meet some of your old friends here. If not, there's bound to be plenty of new ones!

If you need any help, or wanna talk, hit me up. n.n

Have fun at PXR!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Welcome Filia Rage! ^_^ Glad you found us here. Have fun in the RP boards. :D If you need help with anything, just ask!
    GCEA

I was on PE2K a LONG time ago, I'm talking 2008 here. I doubt I could recognize any old friends and vice versa, especially seeing as I am using a different username. But the fun of joining a community is making friends, and that is something I hope to do.

Yeah, Pe2k is a baron wasteland of old posts kept around for the sake of nostalgia. If you were there in 2008, what was your username? I was relatively active on the board back then. I believe I went by Onii-San, or Pheritzelf at the time, though. As far as the RP Boards, we're still coming off the heels of WAR, so that area is still relatively active, although there appears to only be ONE RP actually going and that's been going on for about 7 weeks, now. I know there is going to be a relatively large project coming up that you're welcome to be a part of once we get it started, and there are a few RPs up outside of the WAR RP that are looking to have people sign up so they can actually START those RPs.

Also, cool avatar. I approve.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    Yeah, Pe2k is a baron wasteland of old posts kept around for the sake of nostalgia. If you were there in 2008, what was your username? I was relatively active on the board back then. I believe I went by Onii-San, or Pheritzelf at the time, though. As far as the RP Boards, we're still coming off the heels of WAR, so that area is still relatively active, although there appears to only be ONE RP actually going and that's been going on for about 7 weeks, now. I know there is going to be a relatively large project coming up that you're welcome to be a part of once we get it started, and there are a few RPs up outside of the WAR RP that are looking to have people sign up so they can actually START those RPs.

Also, cool avatar. I approve.
    Thanks, friend. But back then, my username was Lucario88, but that's not something I like to recall since I really don't like how I was when I was younger, but I don't think I can recall seeing your username around. As for the RPs, I don't think any of them really suit my taste, at least not with the OC that I've been planning.