Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

TV shows you watch

Personally, I watch quite a few. I like Game of Thrones, Person of Interest, and Hawaii 5-0. I know, completely different shows that practically have nothing in common, but they all have awesome qualities.

I also tend to watch HGTV and the Food Channel, since they have a few shows that are sometimes interesting and/or funny to watch. Watching Hillary and David duke it out in Love it or List It on HGTV is often pretty funny, and sometimes watching people deal with culture shock on House Hunters International is good for a few laughs also.

I like to watch late night cartoons, How the Universe was Made, Charmed, Ghost Whisperer, Roseanne, Golden Girls, and the occasional move on HBO. :B

|||||||||

I watch a lot of How I Met Your Mother, Bones, Revenge and Green Arrow. I don't know what I'll do over the summer when they're not airing. :/

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I don't really watch any TV. Just baseball, tbh.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Right now I follow Falling Skies, Revolution, Game of Thrones, Grimm and Glee. I liked Terra Nova too, before they canceled it. :(
    I don't watch much TV anymore, I just record the shows I want and get to them when I can.
    GCEA

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I don't watch much TV anymore, I just record the shows I want and get to them when I can.
    Yeah, for that, DVRs and Netflix are pretty helpful. I remember having to drop everything to catch CSI episodes, and it's nice to be able to get to those when I want to instead.

The only show that I watch seriously--uh, actually, there's nothing serious about this show, haha--is Psych. Just love all the wit and humor! xD

There are other show's I'd like to look into... but I never have the time xD

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

I'm into Parks & Recreation right now. I've heard so much about it in the past few years, but I just recently decided to try it out.
    it's a new art form showing people how little we care

Big Bang Theory, Revolution, The Following (DEFINITELY recommend this - it's just brilliant), Adventure Time, Bravest Warriors (it's on YouTube and more of an older-audience targeted Adventure Time), Tranformers Prime, Spongebob Squarepants, Doctor Who, NCIS.

I have a lot xD

~Sealboy