Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Gigi

I'm Gigi

Hello there, my name is PTGigi (short for Pokemontrainergigi) but you may call me Gigi. I usually solely exist on Smackjeeves making comics but I need to branch out and get back into forum websites again.

I like Pokemon (derp), video games, and webcomics (especially Nuzlockes). I got two (third coming soon) Nuzlocke comics right now. Video game wise, I play Pokemon and Xbox 360/One. I play too many games so list any particular genre or series but most recently I've been stuck on 100%'ing every LEGO game I can get my hands on and I've been meaning to 100% Halo: CEA and Viva Pinata so there's that.

Favorite Pokemon is Mewtwo, then after that I just kinda generally like Glaceon, Sylveon, Mew, Rapidash, Suicune, etc. Favorite type is marked as Ice, though honestly there's only a handful of them I really like |D Nature marked as Calm because...I dunno, I'm super chill I guess (puuuuuuuuuuuun).

I'll stop flailing around randomly now. Nice to meet you all c:
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Whoa. The great Gigi is among us! Hello! I actually follow your comic even though I don't have an account... I posted once or twice under the guest name "Grassy" XD

Mewtwo is a huge favorite it seems. I like him (or her, depending) too, but obviously my favorite is Aggron. It's great to see you here and I hope you enjoy your stay! We're a friendly lot. A bit crazy, but to date we've only burned down one house. I'd say that's a great track record all things considering! :D

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

Thank you very much! And while you say you don't comment much the name "Grassy" sounds familiar to me ;D

On a side note I'm confusing myself by using the "guest" avatar for my site XD I keep seeing it and thinking I'm a guest on these forums OTL

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

Ha ha, it often is. Some people I think just like to remove the "r" from it for giggles XD

Lol! You know, you confusing yourself... I'd say the facepalming happening in your avatar is very fitting then XD

I took a little while to check out your comic links and I have to say there pretty good. I have a comic but find it hard to keep up with the the adventure style so props to you! and Welcome!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

*Waves*

Welcome. It's good to the comic artist finally joining. I did do a little checking out and can't wait for more. If you're looking to be able to post things on our site...I'm Ray's right hand....girl. :D
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Quote Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
    Ha ha, it often is. Some people I think just like to remove the "r" from it for giggles XD

Lol! You know, you confusing yourself... I'd say the facepalming happening in your avatar is very fitting then XD
    XD
    My avatar is perpetually disappointed in everyone and everything, especially me |D

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Tracker Max View Post
    I took a little while to check out your comic links and I have to say there pretty good. I have a comic but find it hard to keep up with the the adventure style so props to you! and Welcome!
    Thank you very much! Would it be too much to ask for a link to your comic? I love reading them ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    *Waves*

Welcome. It's good to the comic artist finally joining. I did do a little checking out and can't wait for more. If you're looking to be able to post things on our site...I'm Ray's right hand....girl. :D
    *waves back* c:
    Thank you very much! :D

Hiya, person who've I've never met before in my entire time spent online! I hope you enjoy your time here on PXR just as much as I like lurking!

And your comic, which I've totally never seen before in my life, looks awesome and deserves all the love and attention in the world. -shot-

It's really nice to see some of the other Smackjeeves comic authors around here. xD
    @Grassy_Aggron
    Wait. You're the same Grassy that posts as a guest on Smackjeeves? D8 How did I not realize this sooner?!

Quote Originally Posted by PTGigi View Post
    XD
    My avatar is perpetually disappointed in everyone and everything, especially me |D

Thank you very much! Would it be too much to ask for a link to your comic? I love reading them ^-^

*waves back* c:
    Thank you very much! :D
    Here you go.. http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...-Bites-(Comic)
    Its not great or even good..lol the comics get slightly better with time.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    @Grassy_Aggron
    Wait. You're the same Grassy that posts as a guest on Smackjeeves? D8 How did I not realize this sooner?!
    Tee hee. Hello again! XD