Enchantée ~ Liokora

Bonjour !

I just noticed that I didn't introduce myself properly ! So this is a short presentation >.<

I'm Liokora, the author of Pokemon Alpha comics ^-^ I'm actually a french student and I love drawing and video games (especialy MMORPG and Pokemon of course !) :)

My favorite pokemon is Mew *-*

Nice to meet you all !

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Welcome Liokora! It is very impressive that you can make comics in English! ^_^ I hope you have fun here, I will be following Pokemon Alpha! :)
    GCEA

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Hi Liokora! Nice to meet you. :D My name is Gemma.

I love Pokemon comics, and can't wait to read yours! Drawing is fabulous (I'm an illustrator :p), so I sure hope you keep it up! Welcome to PxR, let me know if you need anything!

Bonjour! Je m'appelle Fantome Ecrivain; or simply Ghostwriter English-wise XD Hope to see you around too~

Hi Liokora! Good to meet you, belated welcome to PXR. <3 Hope you have a fantastic time diving in and exploring!

Welcome to the forum, sweetie! :D It's always awesome to see a new, shining face!

I hope soon to check out all the comics in the comic section, and perhaps eventually put one out of my own! ^v^ Though I know it's a lot of work. xD Good luck with yours! And I hope you find a lot to do around the forum. :D

Hello and welcome to the forum! Mew is probably one of the most adorable legendaries out there! Good choice. :)

Hope to see you around. <3

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max