Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar

Member of the Year 2014 Discussion!

You should all be that excited.
    Also no one said I couldn't use gifs.

Greeting fair people of PXR. Here you see the discussion thread for Member of the Year for 2014. Yes this is what this discussion thread will solely be about. Discussing. Anyway, the actual voting will take place in this thread, so be sure to make your actual votes there. Not here. Nope, discussing only here. Well no this isn't the only place to discuss this topic, but only the discussing of this topic will be the topic to discuss in this thread. Confused? Good my work here is don--oh okay fine I'll put it more clearly.

• The PXR rules apply of course.
    • Please stay on topic for discussing the MotY 2014.
    • Please only discuss who could be nominated for a particular category, not who shouldn't. We like positive feedback, and any mentioning of how someone shouldn't be nominated will be handled with appropriately. You don't want any of this Sabifury.
    • The above also applies to suggesting new categories; make sure they are appropriate and positive.
    • Be respectful to others and share your thoughts on social media!

Wait what was that last part? Yep. Social Media is a thing, and it's happening. Share all the details on your various Social Media accounts to draw in the crowds and get more people to vote! And no, taking over servers to get more people to vote for you is not what we're talking about. I know some of you were thinking about it, don't lie.

Disclaimer: All Monster, Spell/Trap Card zones are full in this discussion, on both sides of the field, so no one can summon, special summon, or Torrential Tribute/Giant Trunade their way into any other discussion of another certain topic. There will be no summoning a bunch of monsters in one turn. That's right, I remembered.

This. Is. VOTE DISCUSSION.

This. Is. VOTING THREAD.

Happy Discussions everyone!

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post

Most Colorful Member: (I want to vote Comatose for his colourful language...lel. But I don't.)

@Suicune's Fire

In this instance, I should also be added to this list. =P

I'll assume the names that are struck out weren't serious votes. I'll be sure to remind @Winter that you don't think she's cool. =P
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

True dat. I was going to add you to the list. XD

Yes, I was going to add something to say that the striked out things weren't serious. xD And ahaha, I striked her out because she's always the "coolest" member because her name is "Winter"... xD THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    True dat. I was going to add you to the list. XD

Yes, I was going to add something to say that the striked out things weren't serious. xD And ahaha, I striked her out because she's always the "coolest" member because her name is "Winter"... xD THANKS!
    I think that's why I was voted coolest member last year. Why am I always the subject of puns???

Funny enough, I'm almost always super cold...but if you look at me (not that you can, haha!), I'm all warm colors--brown eyed redhead. XD

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

5. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    3/5 people voted me best male... *sniffs* *is touched*

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

7. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    I think that's why I was voted coolest member last year. Why am I always the subject of puns???

Funny enough, I'm almost always super cold...but if you look at me (not that you can, haha!), I'm all warm colors--brown eyed redhead. XD

Ahahaha it's so good! Yay redhead! 8D I love red hair! Mine's sorta reddy brown. xD

@Bulbasaur I can't remember if I voted for you for anything...I wanted to! xD I'm not finished with my entry anyway so editing is inevitable~

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I can't believe it's MOTY time again. This year has gone so fast!
    GCEA

10. This post has been liked by:

Corey 

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Where did this year go? and OH MY GOD two people put me as one of the choices for best writer. I am unworthy (But still grateful)!

No one said we couldn't, and there is no rule against it, so I voted Bulbasaur best male and best female.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    Where did this year go? and OH MY GOD two people put me as one of the choices for best writer. I am unworthy (But still grateful)!

No one said we couldn't, and there is no rule against it, so I voted Bulbasaur best male and best female.
    I won't count it. I kinda figured common sense would kick in at that stage.

In the end, we're all winners. It's just that about 5 people get prizes. o.O

Also!

Don't forget to enter the Epic Moment category! Just fill out the little form in the other thread and post it here for us to see. Then you'll get an exclusive spot in the Hall of Fame, as well as some other neat prizes.

Everyone mash the characters "#MotY14" into your statuses on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. Send me a screencap via PM of your status and I will follow your account (Except for Facebook, I respect privacy to that standard.), as well as get you a neat prize of your very own.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post

I've seen your picture. Coincidentally it featured ice cream. THE PUNS FOLLOW YOU. THEY FOOOOLLOOOOOW YOOOOOOU.

*Coughs* Anyway, I'll vote later on. Going to bed, and frankly... I'm so bad at this. I just panic and forget. Aaaah, high stress, ye are not my friend.

Made by the awesome X-Kun~