Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wELL HELLO

wELL HELLO

Hello there! Decided to finally join up in this forum~

Some of you may recognize me from PE2K. I've been around there since '03 under the guise of Cutemew, Jess, or this name. ;P I kinda fell out of contact with a lot of you though. I've been around Facebook a lot since I left a few years ago.

For a while I stopped playing Pokemon due to life getting in the way, but a couple of weeks ago I decided to pick up my 3DS again and get back into it. Oh, how I've missed it. <3 ORAS has been a blast so far. Just beat the E4 Monday afternoon. At the moment I'm SRing for a shiny Zekrom (and yes, it's been confirmed that the lock has been lifted in ORAS). c:

SO MY OLD PEEPS how have y'all been? <3

Ohai, Jessu! I do remember you. 8D Graceful_Suicune was me on Pe2k!

THAT'S WONDERFUL THAT YOU'VE MANAGED TO GET BACK INTO IT! 8D Welcome back to pokemon, and welcome to PXR at that! :D Glad to see you here. ORAS is pretty awesome. :3 (Why yes, I have heard that about shiny legends! 8D)

I HAVE BEEN GREAT. I'm sure other people have too. cx Good to see you here.

AAAAHHHH I was trying to remember who you were! I recognized the orange font, but I couldn't quite place it! x)

BUT YES I still kept up with the games' release, I just kinda beat them and stopped playing. XDD Not to mention two years ago a lot of my games were stolen (I only have gen 5 and onwards).

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK THO~

Hahha yes, it's the orange that gives me away! HOORAY YOU HAVE PLACED IT!

Yeah, fair enough. xD I find it hard to keep engaged afterwards too. DDDDDD: WAIT WHAT? How did they get stolen? :C That's so upsetting! Sorry to hear that.

YAY. <3

hI THERE.

I... don't remember you, but I don't know yet whether to feel bad about that because I have a feeling you won't remember me. So this will probably be an initial hello :D

I was Elbub on PE2K too, but I only joined PE2K circa 2009, bringing the ASB with me...

And that sucks to hear your games got stolen D: I would be devastated.
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Welcome Jessu! Glad you decided to join! ORAS is pretty awesome. :D You've beaten it already?! I am going really slow because I don't want it to end, so I only have 3 badges so far. xD

Have fun!
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    WAIT WHAT? How did they get stolen? :C That's so upsetting! Sorry to hear that.
    I had them and several other valuables in storage, and the locker got broken into. e_e; I lost a lot of my stuff two years ago. Since then I've either replaced most of it or just didn't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbub View Post
    hI THERE.

I... don't remember you, but I don't know yet whether to feel bad about that because I have a feeling you won't remember me. So this will probably be an initial hello :D

I was Elbub on PE2K too, but I only joined PE2K circa 2009, bringing the ASB with me...

And that sucks to hear your games got stolen D: I would be devastated.
    I remember seeing you around for a bit before I left, if that's any consolation! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Welcome Jessu! Glad you decided to join! ORAS is pretty awesome. :D You've beaten it already?! I am going really slow because I don't want it to end, so I only have 3 badges so far. xD

Have fun!
    Heehee, yes. x3 I beat Y in a couple of days as well. I've been freakishly lucky with the legendary catches, so I guess that's what's been helping shave off the time I'm able to do it all in. xD

That and I kinda import my old Pokemon once I get the 8th badge so I can cruise through the E4 LOL.

And I certainly will! I look forward to getting involved in the community again. c:

Borken.

Also this:

.. if you want it.
    Last edited by XaiakuX; 11-26-2014 at 04:16 AM.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    Borken.

Also this:

.. if you want it.
    oMG CALEB AAAAAHHHHHH THANK YOU <3

I SHALL PUT IT IN MY SIGGY NOW

So nice to see you again, by the way! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Jessu View Post
    oMG CALEB AAAAAHHHHHH THANK YOU <3

I SHALL PUT IT IN MY SIGGY NOW

So nice to see you again, by the way! <3
    For sure. xD
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~