Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Every Villian Is Lemons Evildraws's Avatar

Hello, hello, hello~!

Heyllo everybody~ My name is Evildraws, but most people just refer to me as Evil. (Although don't infer that I am that, I'm actually a kind person that loves meeting new people).

I spend a lot of my time drawing Pokemon, Cats (Warrior Cats specifically), and attempting to draw humans. I enjoy battling for fun (although in games I'm really horrible at it, aha), reading, sleeping, drawing, and playing Pokemon.

I've been playing Pokemon since before I could walk maybe and have gotten every game from yellow onwards. My favorites by far are Emerald, HeartGold/Soulsilver, Platinum, X, and Omega Ruby. Actually I haven't played it yet but Emerald is my baby game and I'm sure OR will be a favorite too <3

I'm not sure if anybody does, but some may know me from Smackjeeves as Evil-Umbreon (Proud owner of the PMD: Explorers of Heart Webcomic --> http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=121563 ) or from Deviantart as Evildraws. For anybody curious, I also have a tumblr (Evils-corner)

Currently I'm playing and taking notes for my upcoming Nuzlocke comic that I hope to share with people relatively soon~

I've seen quite a few of my favorite artists on this site, and finally decided that maybe I should join too..>w< I have to say though I'm fairly shy on forums and haven't been known to post much in the past, but I try to make an effort if I can uvu I'm excited to look around and meet/talk to new people here!

Why hello, and welcome to PXR! 8D Lol I know the feels of attempting to draw humans. IT'S HARD.

Yay Emerald! 8D My favourite as well. And I should start reading your comic. If you like, you're welcome to start a thread on PXR for your comic, and if you want to, you could even apply to have your own sub-forum on the comics section for your comic! :D I think the committee is still working on a submission form and such though, haha.

I'm sure you will find many people here that you'd like to become friends with! :D And new creative people of any kind are always exciting to have. c:

Welcome to the forums! It's always a pleasure to have another artist join PXR, if you have time share your art in our Artist Easel section. I will definitely be checking out your deviantArt regardless though as I enjoy visiting that community and drooling over fellow artist's work. No worries about being shy, hopefully you will get to know some of our members and feel comfortable here - we are all fairly friendly. If you're ever bored or have any questions feel free to leave me a VM/PM at any point!

I look forward to reading about your nuzlocke! Enjoy your time here, Evil! <3

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

@Suicune's Fire: Ah thank you so much! :D And I may just have to look into that, but with my past experience with forums I don't think having my own Sub-forum would be such a good idea >w<
    @Braixen: Thank you~ C: Do you have a deviantart account yourself? I love having friends/acquaintances that are on the same websites I'm on *w*

I do have one! I'm not super active and my stuff is mostly old but I do frequent there :)
    http://snipershara.deviantart.com/

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Welcome Evil who is not evil :D Forums can be hard to get into/keep up with. I hope you do manage to stick around though! We are all super friendly, I promise :D As the others said, we would love to see your art so feel free to post some! I hope you have fun here and make lots of new friends! ^^

ORAS are fantastic! You're gonna love them once you get a chance to play, especially if you love Emerald! :D
    GCEA

@Evildraws Ahaha, I understand. x) It's hard to keep active sometimes, if that's what you mean! Though it's certainly still an option. And about the DeviantART question, we have a thread right here that you can add your name to or use to find others. :D

Hi welcome I'm am also new too XD

@Suicune's Fire: Ah! I didn't even see that thread! C: Thank you~
    @Greystripe: Hello fellow new person! :D I'm just going to say that I like your name and your icon and I think it's safe to infer you like Warrior Cats? C:

10. This post has been liked by:

Welcome aboard matey/lass. For the most part we're a bunch of nice people with similar interests..and don't worry. OMEGA RUBY AND PRIMAL GROUDON will not disappoint you! Enjoy your stay!!
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -