Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Sorry guys, I was a bit late in sending out my half (SF did the rest xD). They should all be out now besides the ones who didn't get made. But SF has put together something awesome for your guys, so don't worry about it. You will get them soon! :D
    Okay, that's good! I did get my gift message so I'm glad to know that's all it was. Hopefully those without a gift will get theirs soon.

Yes, Neko, you are correct unfortunately! But have no fear, your replacements gifts are coming soon. (Holy miltank it's been a busy Chrostmas!)

@Suicune's Fire

No need for a replacement gift! As long as the gift I made is delivered (and hopefully enjoyed), I'm happy!

Well okay. *wink* There will be no *wink* "replacement gift." *wink*

5. This post has been liked by:

@Suicune's Fire

D< nope. NOPE. Make one and I'll refuse to participate next year! -shot- (maaaybe)

DO YOU KNOW WHAT? I SPENT HOURS LAST NIGHT DRAWING PEOPLE REPLACEMENT GIFTS INSTEAD OF HANGING OUT WITH A COUSIN WHOM I SEE NOT EVEN ONCE A YEAR. AND IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT IT THEN YOU'RE THROWING MY HARD WORK OUT THE WINDOW. YOURS WAS THE FIRST ONE I EVEN FINISHED (butnotreallybecauseitneedsshading). JUST. SAYING.

8. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aww Xanthe, you didn't have to do that! D: you're too nice!
    GCEA

I thought I was one of the three that didn't get a gift, but I just got mine, and I LOVE IT!! I may have teared up a bit. :'D

I went through all the art threads trying to see if I could match the style, but whoever drew it said they tried out a different style for the gift, so I came up empty. I don't know who you are, but I totally adore your gift! Wonderful job!! :D <3

|||||||||

Pffft, fine! -wasn't aware you started-

BUT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE I DON'T NEED REPLACEMENT GIFTS. I JUST LIKE EXCUSES TO MAKE STUFF FOR PEOPLE. GETTING GIFTS BACK IS JUST A NICE SIDE EFFECT... SOMETIMES. -gets scrooged often in secret santas for some reason-

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Aww Xanthe, you didn't have to do that! D: you're too nice!
    Haha, it's okay. The world doesn't stop for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Pffft, fine! -wasn't aware you started-

BUT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE I DON'T NEED REPLACEMENT GIFTS. I JUST LIKE EXCUSES TO MAKE STUFF FOR PEOPLE. GETTING GIFTS BACK IS JUST A NICE SIDE EFFECT... SOMETIMES. -gets scrooged often in secret santas for some reason-
    WELL I DID.

WELL MAYBE I LIKE GIVING GIFTS AS WELL! MAYBE I JUST WANT YOU TO LOVE ME I WANT YOU TO HAVE A GIFT BECAUSE YOU WORKED SO HARD ON YOURS (presumably).