Heyllo everybody~ My name is Evildraws, but most people just refer to me as Evil. (Although don't infer that I am that, I'm actually a kind person that loves meeting new people).

I spend a lot of my time drawing Pokemon, Cats (Warrior Cats specifically), and attempting to draw humans. I enjoy battling for fun (although in games I'm really horrible at it, aha), reading, sleeping, drawing, and playing Pokemon.

I've been playing Pokemon since before I could walk maybe and have gotten every game from yellow onwards. My favorites by far are Emerald, HeartGold/Soulsilver, Platinum, X, and Omega Ruby. Actually I haven't played it yet but Emerald is my baby game and I'm sure OR will be a favorite too <3

I'm not sure if anybody does, but some may know me from Smackjeeves as Evil-Umbreon (Proud owner of the PMD: Explorers of Heart Webcomic --> http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=121563 ) or from Deviantart as Evildraws. For anybody curious, I also have a tumblr (Evils-corner)

Currently I'm playing and taking notes for my upcoming Nuzlocke comic that I hope to share with people relatively soon~

I've seen quite a few of my favorite artists on this site, and finally decided that maybe I should join too..>w< I have to say though I'm fairly shy on forums and haven't been known to post much in the past, but I try to make an effort if I can uvu I'm excited to look around and meet/talk to new people here!