Page 16 of 79 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Welcome to Mimikyu Mondays! This week... Dewgong and Zangoose! You get two Mimikyus this week because I missed last week. Sorry about that, I was on vacation and didn't have access to a scanner. I wasn't even sure I was going to be able to do this week but I pulled it off!

This week, Dewgong Mimikyu seems to have ripped its costume! But never fear, Zangoose Mimikyu is here with a sewing needle and some thread to help fix it up! I think the most difficult part about this one was, for Dewgong, showing the cut. I tried googling a few different reference images so hopefully it turned out all right. For zangoose, trying to have the fingers wrapped around the needles was really hard to show since Mimikyu's hands are black. I ended up going in during the post editing and touching it up so hopefully that's clear enough. Either way, for as quick of a sketch as this was, I'm very pleased with how it turned out.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aww I love their expressions! So cute! <3 This is a really sweet drawing! You did well showing the fingers. It's awesome you keep trying different things!
    GCEA

3. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Aww I love their expressions! So cute! <3 This is a really sweet drawing! You did well showing the fingers. It's awesome you keep trying different things!
    Thanks! Experimentation is key with things like these. I want to make each one look unique in its own way so I have to keep trying and trying to find what makes each one a little different from another.
    / / / / / / / /

I love them both! >w< The little rip in the costume is so cute and I love that Zangoose Mimikyu is sewing up the other! So adorable. :D

6. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I love them both! >w< The little rip in the costume is so cute and I love that Zangoose Mimikyu is sewing up the other! So adorable. :D
    Thank you! >///< Little Mimikyu friends have to help each other out in times of costume emergencies.
    / / / / / / / /

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Thank you! >///< Little Mimikyu friends have to help each other out in times of costume emergencies.
    Omg. Costume parties. All the time. It'd be a Mimikyu paradise.

9. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Omg. Costume parties. All the time. It'd be a Mimikyu paradise.
    All the costume parties all the costume time
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Welcome to Mimikyu Mondays! This week... Lucario and Ranmaru! I think these both actually turned out quite well. Lucario won the popularity poll back when I had a Core membership and since I recently got back in Pokémon Conquest for like the 1000 time, I thought I'd throw Ranmaru in for good measure. They were both a lot of fun to draw and it was interesting to try and draw a human as a Mimikyu. It wasn't difficult per say but it wasn't easy either. Maybe I'll do more of these in the future, who knows!
    / / / / / / / /

Is Ranmaru the dragon guy? UGH HE'S SO ANNOYING WITH DRAGON RAGE POKEMON ALL DAY. >:CC But I love the mimikyus! Sooo cute. c: The lucario one looks especially awesome. :3 I love the little jagged mouth.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Is Ranmaru the dragon guy? UGH HE'S SO ANNOYING WITH DRAGON RAGE POKEMON ALL DAY. >:CC But I love the mimikyus! Sooo cute. c: The lucario one looks especially awesome. :3 I love the little jagged mouth.
    Yep that's him, the one that could be easily mistaken for a girl! I'm glad you like them. I actually drew them last week and then did a few digital edits. I'm glad they turned out really well.
    / / / / / / / /