Page 21 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Ah, final bosses in RPG's.

Well I'm sure I'll get Bravely Default at one point! :D Maybe I'll ask for it for Christmas!

As for new games, I purchased Lego Marvel Heroes recently but I haven't gotten around to trying it out yet. xD It's good great reviews. I remember playing Lego Star Wars back in 2006 and I loved it to pieces. Still do! :D

Playing Neverwinter on Steam because my friends got me into it (I already blogged about that). Log out after hours of frustration and only being 40% through a quest and dying like multiple times. ;o;

Not ORAS! Yes I'm going to keep bringing this up until the EU release.

But I'm playing a recently acquired version of White again. I really liked the fifth generation games when they first came out, and I still do now.
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

>tfw somebody insults your hair Sir Sivelos's Avatar
    I've been playing Shovel Knight recently. I find it to be really fun, and pretty difficult at times. The platforming can be pretty unforgiving! XD

The one issue I have with it is the knockback you take from enemies. I've constantly fallen into pits because I accidentally touch an enemy. Whatever, I can get over it though.

Currently, I'm working on defeating Treasure Knight.

Also, I WILL be playing ΩR soon. owo

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

Administrator

Well since the 21st I've been playing Smash Wii U and ORAS. Most of my free time, at least, I can't decide which I'd rather play. Both are pretty entertaining.

Trying to help a friend decide what he'd like to play co-op wise at least. We just end to find a good co-op game on Steam that's on sale or pretty cheap.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Halo: Master Chief Collection IF MY INTERNET WOULD STOP DISCONNECTING (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

It's really annoying. My friend and I will be 90% through a level when suddenly everything freezes and "Oh you need to be connected to Xbox Live". (and then it takes no effort at all to reconnect...) Though hilariously my friend and I got into two different game instances once. He was fighting a different group of enemies from me. Also I was a floor below him even when I was standing right next to him on my screen. And we could die but then not die in the other person's game. And when one of use was reset due to dying the other person wasn't so one of us was at the end of the section but the other was at the beginning. It was really weird. O_O"

But that being said I'm suppose to be playing LEGO Batman 2 because I'm borrowing it from a friend who really wants it back but GOSH DANG IT don't play 5+ LEGO games in a row, they lose all their joy because it slowly dawns on your that you're basically doing the same thing over and over again D:
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Been playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. It's an RPG game that feels a lot like Fable and Skyrim from a 3rd person perspective. Also, it was for sale on Steam for $10, and so far, after putting in two hours, it definitely feels like a pretty good game.

That looks pretty good, Neo! I might pick it up too. 8)

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Been playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. It's an RPG game that feels a lot like Fable and Skyrim from a 3rd person perspective. Also, it was for sale on Steam for $10, and so far, after putting in two hours, it definitely feels like a pretty good game.
    Oh, oh! I know that game! O: Sadly, I don't have it, but I downloaded the demo for it once and played it. I remember it being pretty good, so if I see it on sale somewhere I might pick it up, too!

I recently bought Fable Anniversary which I'm playing alongside OR. It's great to see the first game in HD. :'D