Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Secret Santa Guessing Game!

҉ GUESS YOUR SECRET SANTA! ҉

Thanks to everyone who joined in our Secret Santa for 2014! Then you for putting so much effort into creating lovely gifts, and I hope you all liked what you received in return. We were all super excited for the 2014 Secret Santa event, but now it's time to guess who gifted you that awesome something!

Prizes

The prizes for guessing includes the wonderful satisfaction of knowing who sent you the gift which I know you so dearly treasure. <3 Remember, these people took time out of their days and applied effort to their gifts towards everyone! And I know PXR is an extremely appreciative, grateful and beautiful community and that you all love your presents. *stares* :D

BUT. You also get tokens! :D Tokens are little awards that appear in the "Token" tab on your profile. Some of them are limited edition, such as contest or even participation, and some are always available (such as post achievements).

- DETECTIVE - If you manage to identify your secret santa, you will be awarded this token!

- ELUSIVE - If you manage to escape identification by your secret santa, you will be awarded this token!

- PARTICIPATION - If you neither guess correctly nor remain anonymous until you reveal yourself, you will be awarded this token!

You will only get one token unless you manage to remain anonymous and manage to guess your secret santa correctly. :] You will only get a participation token if you don't get either the elusive token or the detective token.

Guidelines

All you have to do is simply submit your guess for the member into this thread in a post. You don't need a form or anything; just tell us who you think your secret santa was! Feel free to tag them with the @ symbol. :] This event will go from the moment this thread is posted until the 30th of December, 2014.

Once you have posted your guess in this thread, the person (or people) you guessed will have to confirm or deny your guess. If you guess correctly, you will get the detective token for guessing correctly. If you have made a guess and you were incorrect, your secret santa may come forward and reveal themselves. In that event, they will get a token for remaining anonymous.

People who received Wifi gifts:
    You may guess a maximum of two people, considering wifi gifts can be from anyone.

Once you find out who your secret santa is, you may freely organise to trade your wifi gifts with your secret santa. That is up to you and your secret santa.

People who received art/other gifts:
    You may only guess one person, as art styles are distinctive and there were far more people who gave wifi gifts than art/others.

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot them either via PM to me (Suicune's Fire), or on this thread. :]

Suicune's Fire:
    My thanks goes out to everybody who participated in this event, as if it was not for any of you, this event would not have been successful. We made so many people's Christmases, I'm sure, or other holidays (whatever you celebrate!) and it's so wonderful that thirty PXR members were able to come together and create something so special. This event was my idea, and it was made possible by wonderful PXR staff (@Pokemon Trainer Sarah mainly) as well as everyone here. Thanks for being a part of PXR! It means so much to me and the rest of the PXR staff. <3 Hope you all have FANTASTIC holidays and good luck with the event! :D

Once the game is over, we will post all the gifts for everyone to see!

List of Participants

1 @Braixen
    2 @MagmaGrunt_1991
    3 @Noblejanobii
    4 @Shadow Tracker Max
    5 @Kaoru
    6 @Metal Gear Snivy
    7 @Corey
    8 @FedoraChar
    9 @Dragon Master Mike
    10 @Comatose
    11 @Evildraws
    12 @Suicune's Fire;
    13 @Ghostwriter
    14 @Trainer17
    15 @wilpin7

16 @ShadowJay
    17 @Lightning Dash
    18 @Speed-X
    19 @Scytherwolf
    20 @The Frost Dragon
    21 @Grassy_Aggron
    22 @Nagisa
    23 @EmeraldSky
    24 @sammy0295
    25 @Neo Emolga
    26 @Nekomata
    27 @XaiakuX
    28 @Fistodragon
    29 @Death's Spook
    30 @DarkNerd

List of Guesses:

@Evildraws guesses... @Noblejanobii! - CORRECT!
    @Suicune's Fire guesses... @Evildraws! - CORRECT!
    @Lightning Dash guesses... @DarkNerd! - CORRECT!
    @Ghostwriter guesses... @Dragon Master Mike! - CORRECT!
    @Comatose guesses... @Braixen! - CORRECT!
    @Braixen guesses... @Nekomata! - INCORRECT!
    @Kaoru guesses... @Suicune's Fire! - CORRECT!
    @wilpin7 guesses... @Ghostwriter! - INCORRECT!
    @Dragon Master Mike guesses... @Nekomata! - CORRECT!
    @Corey guesses... @The Frost Dragon! - CORRECT!
    @The Frost Dragon guesses... @Nagisa! - INCORRECT!
    and... @Trainer17! - CORRECT!
    @XaiakuX guesses... @Grassy_Aggron! - CORRECT!
    @Speed-X guesses... @wilpin7 and @ShadowJay! - INCORRECT!
    @Noblejanobii guesses... @Speed-X and @Trainer17! - INCORRECT!
    @FedoraChar guesses... @Neo Emolga! - CORRECT!
    @DarkNerd guesses... @Nagisa! - CORRECT!
    @Grassy_Aggron guesses... @Speed-X! - CORRECT!
    @ShadowJay guesses... @Trainer17! - INCORRECT!
    @Nagisa guesses... @FedoraChar! - CORRECT!
    @Death's Spook guesses... @Metal Gear Snivy! - confirmation pending...
    @Fistodragon guesses... @Ghostwriter! - INCORRECT!
    @Scytherwolf guesses... @wilpin7 - INCORRECT!
    and... @Shadow Tracker Max! - confirmation pending...
    @ShadowJay guesses... @wilpin7! - CORRECT!
    @sammy0295 guesses... @Kaoru! - INCORRECT!
    and... @Comatose! - confirmation pending...
    @Neo Emolga guesses... sammy0296 - INCORRECT!

THE RESULTS:

Spoiler:
    SECRET SANTA 2014
    FINAL RESULTS

It is the new year, and many of you who participated in the Secret Santa event in 2014 have guessed the person who was chosen to give you a present. But some haven't. The time has come for me to post the final results, so that everyone may see.

So...

Who got whom?

Spoiler:
    1. Braixen got... Comatose!
    2. MagmaGrunt_1991 got... Trainer17!
    3. Noblejanobii got... Evildraws!
    4. Shadow Tracker Max got... Metal Gear Snivy!
    5. Kaoru got... Speed-X!
    6. Metal Gear Snivy got... sammy0295!
    7. Corey got... Noblejanobii!
    8. FedoraChar got... Nagisa!
    9. Dragon Master Mike got... Ghostwriter!
    10. Comatose got... Shadow Tracker Max!
    11. Evildraws got... Suicune's Fire!
    12. Suicune's Fire got... Kaoru!
    13. Ghostwriter got... Death's Spook!
    14. Trainer17 got... The Frost Dragon!
    15. wilpin7 got... ShadowJay!
    16. ShadowJay got... Scytherwolf!
    17. Lightning Dash got... Nekomata!
    18. Speed-X got... Grassy_Aggron!
    19. Scytherwolf got... Braixen!
    20. The Frost Dragon got... Corey!
    21. Grassy_Aggron got... XaiakuX!
    22. Nagisa got... DarkNerd!
    23. EmeraldSky got... wilpin7!
    24. sammy0295 got... EmeraldSky!
    25. Neo Emolga got... FedoraChar!
    26. Nekomata got... Dragon Master Mike!
    27. XaiakuX got... MagmaGrunt_1991!
    28. Fistodragon got... Neo Emolga!
    29. Death's Spook got... Fistodragon!
    30. DarkNerd got... Lightning Dash!

These will be the tokens awarded:

Elusive Token
    @Shadow Tracker Max
    @Scytherwolf
    @Fistodragon
    @Ghostwriter
    @Death's Spook
    @Metal Gear Snivy
    @sammy0295
    @Corey
    @ShadowJay
    @Comatose
    @EmeraldSky

Detective Token
    @Evildraws
    @Suicune's Fire
    @Lightning Dash
    @Ghostwriter
    @Comatose
    @Kaoru
    @Dragon Master Mike
    @Corey
    @The Frost Dragon
    @XaiakuX
    @FedoraChar
    @DarkNerd
    @Grassy_Aggron
    @Nagisa
    @ShadowJay

ParticipationToken
    @Braixen
    @Noblejanobii
    @wilpin7
    @Neo Emolga
    @Speed-X
    @MagmaGrunt_1991
    @Nekomata

If I've forgotten anyone, please let me know ASAP!

A special shout-out to Comatose, Corey, ShadowJay and Ghostwriter, all of whom managed to both guess their secret santas and escape detection from the secret santas that they got! :D Well done.

Again, thank you so much to everyone who participated. I'm sorry to those who didn't get gifts from their secret santas and therefore didn't have a chance to earn a detective token. I should hope those who couldn't get gifts in apologised to their secret santas.

This event was a major success! It wouldn't have been possible if not for each and every one of you. Your gifts were all marvelous and I look forward to holding such events in the future!

Don't forget to submit your gifts to the Secret Santa 2014 Showcase so the whole forum may see!
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 01-03-2015 at 07:02 AM.
    GCEA

Every Villian Is Lemons Evildraws's Avatar
    I guess my secret santa was @Noblejanobii!!

I know I've seen your art before on Smackjeeves, when you gave me both a cameo and fanart for my EoH comic...(At least I assume it's you, considering the username is Janobii over there hahaha...) The style reminds me of yours at least C:

Watch me be totally wrong about this hahaha ;w;
    Last edited by Evildraws; 12-27-2014 at 08:15 AM.

Okay, I've edited the first post because I spent like an hour on posting this thread...and then realised that there was already a thread. XD So I raised the guess to three people for wifi gifts, because it'll be a lot harder. @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

I'll post my guess later! xD

EDIT: OKAY I HAVE A GUESS! Firstly, I love my gift so much and it's flipping fantastic. It's awesomely done and I love that they included my three favourite pokemon! *v* So special and wonderful. <3

I guess that mine was from @Evildraws. ;D THANK YOU SO MUCH IF IT WAS YOU AND THANK YOU TO SOMEONE ELSE IF IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE. C:
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 12-27-2014 at 08:23 AM.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Sorry Xanthe!! I was gonna say go ahead and delete this, but editing was good too!

Good luck everyone!

P.S. I don't have the WiFi gifts, so people will have to organise with their secret Santa's!
    GCEA

Even if I haven't gotten mine yet... I guess Suicune's Fire! -shot- xD

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah that's okay! xD No worries. Editing works. x) Especially since there was already a post.

@Nekomata OH MY GOSH YOU ARE SO CORRECT! How did you know?!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Okay, I've edited the first post because I spent like an hour on posting this thread...and then realised that there was already a thread. XD So I raised the guess to three people for wifi gifts, because it'll be a lot harder. @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

I'll post my guess later! xD

EDIT: OKAY I HAVE A GUESS! Firstly, I love my gift so much and it's flipping fantastic. It's awesomely done and I love that they included my three favourite pokemon! *v* So special and wonderful. <3

I guess that mine was from @Evildraws. ;D THANK YOU SO MUCH IF IT WAS YOU AND THANK YOU TO SOMEONE ELSE IF IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE. C:
    Yes! Twas I who drew your gift~ C:

I'm really glad you liked it >w< I had a few WIP sketches for this one and I wasn't sure whether I wanted to draw them all battling or something Christmas-y...so instead something random ^u^

And I totally forgot to put in your favorite colors so I tried to do that with the sky haha. Orange fading to purple to black XD

@Suicune's Fire

Cause I'm awesome that way! =D thanks so much!

@Evildraws OH MY GOSH I GOT IT RIGHT. AND OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOUR DRAWING SO MUCH. It's seriously fantastic. c: I LOVED it! You're an awesome drawer! 8D We'll have a showcase thread after the guessing has been completed so you'll be able to show off your art. c: Ahaha, well I love the randomness! It's fantastic. C: I feel like I should draw something back to say thank you. x) MAYBE I WILL!

And that's fine. xD Every colour is great anyway! Lol. I love the sky. x) it's wonderful. Thank you so much! 8D

@Nekomata Yes, yes you are. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    [FONT=Arial][COLOR="#FF8C00"] @Evildraws OH MY GOSH I GOT IT RIGHT. AND OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOUR DRAWING SO MUCH. It's seriously fantastic. c: I LOVED it! You're an awesome drawer! 8D We'll have a showcase thread after the guessing has been completed so you'll be able to show off your art. c: Ahaha, well I love the randomness! It's fantastic. C: I feel like I should draw something back to say thank you. x) MAYBE I WILL!

And that's fine. xD Every colour is great anyway! Lol. I love the sky. x) it's wonderful. Thank you so much! 8D
    ;D My style is pretty distinct I've been told, so I figured you'd guess it right C: And again I'm so glad you like it! <3
    ak;lfd;akbwp aaahh thank you so much ///w///

I'm excited to see all of the other gifts that were given out~ >w<