Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fusion or Illusion

FUSION or ILLUSION
    Gallery & Artshop

This is my gallery for all my fusioned sprites and more or less for other sprites too.
    My previous works had long gone with my damaged hard disk, so i can just post 1 now but more will come later.

Fusions
    Spoiler:

Recolors

Spoiler:

Request Form:
    Spoiler:

Fusion
    Username :
    Pokemon to be fused :
    Notes :

Recolor
    Username :
    Pokemon to be use :
    Recolor type :
    any pokemon or dark, natural, chocolaty, snowy.
    Notes :
    Last edited by SamuRay; 01-13-2015 at 03:07 PM.

Role-play boy. just VM me and we can roleplay in the conversation. Didn't understand still VM me and i can explain.

Oh wow! That's pretty in an eerie sort of way :) I cannot wait to see more from you. Do you ever do requests?

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

Yeah it's an Artwork and Artshop. Request anything and i won't disappoint you.

Upadte : 1 more sprite up
    Last edited by SamuRay; 01-13-2015 at 03:08 PM.

Role-play boy. just VM me and we can roleplay in the conversation. Didn't understand still VM me and i can explain.

4. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Oh wow, that Bulbasaur fusion is really scary! :O
    GCEA

Well yeah it is

update : i got some of my old sprites in other websites lurking around so i bought them back.

nah i just found them in my image uplaoding site

Fusion
    Username: Suicune's Fire
    Pokemon to be fused: Camerupt and mothim
    Notes: I would like the camerupt to be the base, please. :>

Have fun! 8D P.S. If you ever want your sprites critiqued, be sure to post them in the General Spriter's Showcase. :D

OKay @Suicune's Fire your request will be up in some hour.

@Suicune's Fire

Sorry but that's the best i can do. It was difficult combining one big camel with a small butterfly.

Lol that's why it was a challenge! Also they're moth pokemon But when you enlarge something, you have to edit it afterwards. See how the pixels stretched? It's your job to edit it to be single pixels. It's only rarely that you can copy & paste and just leave it how it is. x) Nice attempt though. :] If you cleaned up the stretched pixels then it'd look a lot neater. :]

Well actually i tried making the ear from scratch and it did turn out like this and if you would have seen the stretched version of ears, you would have vomited on the site, i mean it was very ugly i know that resizing sprites is no good and i made the ears. Sorry if it didn't came out nice.