Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

New Forum Theme: Delta Episode!

New theme now selectable! Titled Delta Episode. I'm not personally a fan of dark themes so much but how could I NOT do a space themed one for these guys?!

Since this is a dark theme, I had to change pretty much every part of the forum, so if you notice any issues, let me know. I still kinda wanna do another theme with Zinnia, but we'll see.

Here is a preview!

As always, I am open to collaborating on a theme if anyone wants to have a go at designing, whether that's drawing some artwork or putting together a colour scheme. I can do all the coding and stuff, so you don't need to worry about that. Just drop me a VM or PM if interested. :)
    GCEA

This looks fantastic! 8D If any other themes were widescreen... I'd use them. xD Looks like We're the Elite is the only one I'll be using... xD

Still though, I really like it. :] Very well made! I love all the stars. O:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Haha, I'm sorry! The Aqua/Magma ones were set at 80% of the screen. This one is set to 1200px max iirc. I kind of like the compactness so I haven't made a widescreen one, but I shall make the next one widescreen. You should VM me with an idea for one. xD
    GCEA

Well done this looks amazing. I never thought I'd switch from the Darkrai theme but now I might have to haha.

Wowowowowowow! I'm not a big fan of dark-colored themes, but...this is really cool with the galaxy-like scheme it has about it *w*

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Glad you guys like it :D Making themes is really fun!
    GCEA

Very lovely, Sarah! Good work, as always!

Suggestion? delphox mega evolution xy fairy theme I think a Xerneas and Yveltal theme(s) would be cool, combined or separate. But X and Y are kinda "obsolete," I guess. :p

|||||||||

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aww, they're not obsolete. Plans to make an RBY theme... That's a cool idea. I've thought about making a Xerneas theme using the official wallpaper cos I love the colours.

Spoiler:
    GCEA

9. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Aww, they're not obsolete. Plans to make an RBY theme... That's a cool idea. I've thought about making a Xerneas theme using the official wallpaper cos I love the colours.

Spoiler:
    Yeah, I also love that official art! It's so pretty. :') I expect this RBY theme to have at bare minimum 20 Bulbasaur.

|||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post

Spoiler:
    YESYESYESYESYESYES A THOUSAND TIMES YES

Please do make this. That is, whenever you get time. :>

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------